Okay, well love it, or hate.....

i work at a tire shop, ive pulled in some newer f150's with leather seats, i think they are king ranch editions? something along those lines, most are crappy and not taken care of tho, not sure if those trucks are available up here. more popular down south...

i normally despise everything camo cuz im from the south and everyone thinks we are all hill billy camo loving inbreed hicks. But thats completely wrong..lol.... BUT i really like that truck. Everything works on it, black rims gold and black emblems. SICK! and the camo does look good with the paint. now we need to see the system in there to match!

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

Thanks again guys :)

Well hey frozen, I've posted some shots of my system in other sections, but anyway, here's my recent re-build: two 15" Dayton HO subs, four 8" Dayton mid-bass drivers, two (but soon to be, four) Polk Audio mids / highs. Only 1 amp, but it's a RF Power 1000.5, putting out about 1500 RMS wts to 5 ch.

15a41570.jpg

Peace,

Fish

i normally despise everything camo cuz im from the south and everyone thinks we are all hill billy camo loving inbreed hicks. But thats completely wrong..lol.... BUT i really like that truck. Everything works on it, black rims gold and black emblems. SICK! and the camo does look good with the paint. now we need to see the system in there to match!

idk if u answered it but where did u get the custom oval done at?

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Thanks again guys :)

Well Ltriste, I guess it's okay for me to jack my own thread, huh ? :) LOL

My personal best Largemouth is 18.4 lbs.... about the 5th biggest ever caught from Nor Cal (the biggest being an 18.7 lb'er)

10578a080.jpg

Here's the whole story; http://www.trophybassonly.com/id154.htm

My PB Smallmouth is 8.5 lbs. I did catch an 8.2 lb'er also, that was completely spawned out, and would have been well over 9 lbs.... gimongous for a Smallie.

f7ffe940.jpg

Thanks again guys, and good fishing to you Ltriste :)

Peace,

Fish

Tha truck is BAMF :drinks: Nice and clean. Whats the heaviest bass you've caught bro

Archived