Okay, well love it, or hate.....

....but I bet you won't see another one like it :) My truck is an odd-ball, because it's owner is a freaking odd-ball :) So it suits me perfectly :)

Now believe me, I see a LOT of guys kind of look at it through the corners of their eyes, with this look that totally says, "OMG ! Why isn't it a white supercrew ? Where's the chrome ? It's different than everything else I've seen ! Why doesn't that guy want to be like everybody else ? Ahhhh ! Run ! Hide" ! ;) LOL

But then again, interestingly, I have about 1 in every 10 or 20 guys come up and say something like, "Dude ! That's bad a$$. I've never seen a truck done like this (and this is often why those guys like it so much). Once in a while, they just come unglued, and act like it's the coolest thing they have ever seen..... To which I'm like, "Uhhhh... Okay. So are you a freaking odd-ball like me, too ? :) LOL

Anyway, I AM a hard-core outdoors kind of guy, and have a total kick for anything camo..... But I am absolutely NOT anything close to a redneck. Kind of bugs me that some people might mistake me for one. Oh well. They shouldn't judge a book by its cover.

Anyway, here's a few shots of my baby....

13c7a870.jpg

1392bc70.jpg

13a2bc80.jpg

I actually just put the camo rock panels on about 2 months ago. Totally love it. No regrets. I think it works perfectly with my paint color, and no chrome.

But this was it before....

120370300.jpg

I've redone all my badges too, from chrome with black letters, to black with gold...

1206f6af0.jpg

I really like my custom "Fish" ovals :)

11e794fe0.jpg

Anyway, right after I bought it, I put on Bilsteen 5100 super gas shocks. A Snugtop fiberglass bedcover. MagnaFlow true dual exhaust. Step bars. Custom grill. Custom blacked BG headlights. Tinted all the glass (all the rear glass is 2% limo black).

In a nutshell, it's my baby. So like I always say, love it or hate it, it's all me :)

Peace,

Fish

It doesnt look bad at all. :) I like your custom emblem thats pretty cool.

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

that truck is sick, why would someone hate it?

and that "Fish" instead of ford emblem is awesome.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Thanks guys :)

Parentnoia, like I had said, I'm kind of a camo freak in the first place..... But here's the other reason I camo'd the rock panels...

This is my boat, which is often behind my truck. Don't have any photos of the truck with the boat behind it, since I added the camo rock panels, but still, you will get the idea....

1123328b0.jpg

My boat is my "other baby" :)

Peace,

Fish

Looks sick to be honest. The camo looks weird to me, but it's still sick. Love the custom black and gold badges.

I'll be honest.

Round here, it isn't exactly uncommon. Then again, this is the "Sportsman's Paradise". :lol:

la_license_plate.jpg

I like it a lot. But if I'm being 100, I'm not a fan of the rockers. I'm not a real fan of camo anything to be honest. I think its too busy. I just can't get with it.

But that's why I drive the PA and you drive the F150. :drink40:

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

I like it

IMo it doesnt scream "redneck" def does say i like hunting/outdoors :good:

some beefier tires would set it off alittle more, but i like the being different thing u have going on.

another think i like is when instead of camo some ppl rhino line the bottom, that looks clean too

Archived