Sundown Audio

Soundstream

SPLWGN

Just wondering if soundstreams amps are worth buying? I picked up 2 T6 fifteens because I got them cheap and they seem to do the job but not sure on their amps. Anybody have any feedback to give on them? Whether they put out good power/rated power? Power hungry or not? etc.

Amp I might be getting in particular is the new Tarantula 2500 model.....

I always heard they dont do rated.. But I have no actual experience with their amps.

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

mate i can get you 2 lil wonder 2600d for $1850 ono.

may be to much $ or to much power. but hit me up on FB or dci page

Edited by woodzyspl

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

I know the XXX series of amps where all rated for a 16volt system(so 18volt charging), not sure about the new stuff though

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

mate i can get you 2 lil wonder 2600d for $1800.

Do you reckon they're worth buying? Because I can get one for $400 ish and the tarantula 2500 was even cheaper than that, so there pretty much my options so far lol

Thanks for the input guys, guess it's hard to say what their new stuff is like compared to the old, but just looking for an opinion on the amps in general for anybody who has one?

older tarantulas did rated, even more. As far as the new tarantulas i have no clue, older rubicons were cool.

Click me for Rubicon 2500

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

The rubicon doesn't look too bad, might have to see how much I get them for through work.....the only thing I don't trust on the new tarantulas is it looks and feels kinda cheap, but I dunno maybe that's just me lol

The rubicon doesn't look too bad, might have to see how much I get them for through work.....the only thing I don't trust on the new tarantulas is it looks and feels kinda cheap, but I dunno maybe that's just me lol

try and get in contact with exo isnt he running the amps your asking about ?

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

if you get tarantulas, this one puts out some power. Click me

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/