Numatik's XXL Python Vivarium

Very nice. Love seeing big snakes like the burmese but im not sure if I could ever commit to owning one. Might could handle something like a boa but then again I don't know too much about them at the time. Currently Ive got a 3 year old ball python. She just shed last night actually.

Owning one is just a very big responsibility. When you raise them young you can shape them into a very great companion, but you cant make any safety mistakes. Always have a cage that kids cant get into, and always LOCKED (even if theres no kids around), always feed prekilled food so you dont lose an animal to rabbit bite like I have. NEVER trust one, not even one you have had your whole life, because its still a snake, and snakes like to eat. They may love you but forget your not food so if your in the wrong situation shit can get bad fast. I dunno I dont want to scare people away from having them, I wish more people did. Its a great hobby but there are stupid people. Stupid people you see on TV getting killed by there snakes, and there kids killed makes them look bad. But seriously who are you gonna blame, the snake? for what following its nose out of its unlocked cage in the middle of the night into a crib to find some food? I dont think so. its the idiot owners fault. If he would have followed the simple safety precautions I said that baby would still be alive

Ball Pythons are AWESOME snakes and I love them to death. Great choice!! Easy lovy snakes that you can wear around your neck all day with no problem. I do that with my 18 year old Max when im doing shit around the house and hes awesome! And hes barely middle aged, these snakes live almost 50 years! you will have yours a long while!!

Thanks for the words/advice. We will see where life leads in the future, but I know definitely it isn't a possibility while im still in college. Atleast for me I feel a ball is the perfect pet for a college kid.

Problem is if it actually lives 50 years and I live the same it will be a pretty crushing blow when im 70 and my lifelong pet dies... lol. I might have to die along with it.

where could i buy a baby python or boa really been wanting a snake but i want to get one as young as possible

Look online for relatively local reputable breeders. Atleast in my area there is a reptile "show" occasionally where breeders and such come out and show off etc.

edit: site for my local area if you just want to check it out, no clue where you are actually from.

http://www.midwestreptile.com/

Ball Pythons are EXCELLENT college pets! Feed them every week or 2, they shit once a week, give them water and heat lamp. Done!! Hey its best to die with a lifelong pet tho right? He may out live you! You never know!! :pardon:

I would never own one, but they are definately cool to look at! Do they develop any kind of personality?

Haha thats alright! Nothing wrong with that. They develop incredible personality, all of my snakes. Its hard to explain, its mostly body language. My Ball Python Max likes to sit around my neck and have me pet his head, while some other snakes dont like it, and others just tolerate it. My Big girl likes to plop down the entire length of the couch and use the top 4-5 feet of her head/neck to cruise around and try and get int things that are way to small for her fat little head. Lol to many to list, but they have alot of personality

[quote name=^_^ Gem132' timestamp='1316433429' post='1691319]

yeah this diamond python is now like 2.5 metres (8ft) was about 6ft when it bit me. and it bit me cos my asshole friend didnt tell me it was feeding time and goes grab it outta its tank ( which i had done like 50+ times before) and bam next minute its latched onto my forearm <_< mate thought it was hilarious.

and will be waiting for these photo's :)

Thats a good sized Diamond Python! Your homeys a dick I woulda been heated. What a dumbass. haveing snakes bite people can harm the snake and hurt there mouth, thats not cool at all to do to a friend.... :(

Is that truck on you avatar yours? that things sick!

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

West Sacramento, California

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik

BIG UPDATE!!!!!!!

So remember how I have one good sized snake, and two enclosures? Well I just ordered this little guy last night from a private breeder I know, and is very cool. He is an Albino Labyrinth Burmese Python. Very uncommon cool looking morph here he is, and I named him Gage:

Gauge.jpg

Heres a picture of a regular Albino Burmese so you can see the difference. I had to shell quite a bit of cash for this snake, but it was totally worth it.

albino_burmese_python.jpg

Side by side you can see a regular Burmese has a pretty repetitive pattern, and the Labyrinth is more random. In greek mythology, Labyrinth is elaborate structure designed and built, like a maze. So with that in mind looking at the Labyrinth Burmese you can make out somewhat of a maze in his pattern. Very cool and im VERY excited!! He will be here 2marro morning at 10am via fed ex

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

Dude!! Props on the albino! Second sickest looking snake I've seen ever, after some lime green behemoth lol. Make sure u get reactions on the FedEx guy when he finds out whay is in the crate haha.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Nice, props on the new guy. Would it be too much to ask how much something like that would run? Just curious, I know they aren't cheap.

kryptonite: that appears to be a paper towel it is on for size comparison. It isn't a behemoth quite yet. It will probably be in a relatively small box with the snake itself inside a cloth bag.

That is cool, makes me think of a creamsicle LOL....you obviously have a real passion here. And props for thinking about your kid's safety!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

where do the subs go?

Henry Ford once received a letter from a depression-era bank robber responsible for the deaths of several law enforcement officers, killed in their attempt to stop him as he fled the crime scene. In his letter, he thanked Mr. Ford for making his Model A Ford such a good getaway car.

yeah he is a wank lol, and does it hurt the snakes mouth when they bite people ? and damn that new snake you picked up is beautiful, loves its colours, i showed my mum and asked if i could have one and she said hell no :( :(

and unfortunately that is not my truck in my avatar, just a random Google picture but it is sick :)

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

Dude!! Props on the albino! Second sickest looking snake I've seen ever, after some lime green behemoth lol. Make sure u get reactions on the FedEx guy when he finds out whay is in the crate haha.

Haha I think your thinking of the green tree python,

green_tree_python_1.jpg

I WILL be adding one of these to my collection mid next year, il post pics when I do :good:

YouGonnaGetLoved.jpg

Haha where do people find all these pictures lol

Nice, props on the new guy. Would it be too much to ask how much something like that would run? Just curious, I know they aren't cheap.

Eh depends. Variants of Albino Burmese Pythons start around 250$ ro a regular Albino. Once you add different hets to make Albino Labs, Albino Granites, Albino paternless, Albino Green, Green, etc etc etc I could go on for days... Albino lab like this, lets just say several hundreds of dollars, and the Albino Lab was a little more then the rest of them... It was soo worth it tho

kryptonite: that appears to be a paper towel it is on for size comparison. It isn't a behemoth quite yet. It will probably be in a relatively small box with the snake itself inside a cloth bag.

I was saving the pics for the end, but heres a size comparison, picture taken today:

DSCN2144.jpg

Hes a younnnnnnnnngster and hes tiny. BUT Burmese Python babies grow about 7ft there first year, so they dont stay small for long! This isnt my first hatchling Burmese, its unreal how fast they grow. I take LOTS of pictures and I'll keep posting in this thread to show people. I swear there on snake steroids!!

That is cool, makes me think of a creamsicle LOL....you obviously have a real passion here. And props for thinking about your kid's safety!

hahaha yeah it kind of does! never thought of that lmao

and thanks man, I appreciate it. Alot of hard work, and its still not done!!! this week it will be and il take the final pics of it with the big girl inside and everything

where do the subs go?

hahahaha in the daily and in the project! They dont have ears to hear the bass from the driveway/garage, but im sure they can flick there tounge and smell the woofers heating up!!! :yahoo:

[quote name=^_^ Gem132' timestamp='1316515014' post='1692529]

yeah he is a wank lol, and does it hurt the snakes mouth when they bite people ? and damn that new snake you picked up is beautiful, loves its colours, i showed my mum and asked if i could have one and she said hell no :( :(

and unfortunately that is not my truck in my avatar, just a random Google picture but it is sick :)

It does hurt them, alot of times pretty badly. When most people get bit they flinch and pull away from the bite, and in the process there using all there muscle to rip there body part out of the snakes mouth by first reflexes. I have learned over the years to not flinch when they bite, or try to bite, because its not worth the stress on the snake. If the snake is trying to bite me and its not an angry baby snake then im doing something wrong. Does that make sense? They dont ever bite for no reason ( exceot for hatchlings, most are very mean and gnarly because there scared big humans are going to eat them, we would do the same thing if we were them, so we cant blame them.) Even if a snake strikes that I think I can "duck or dodge out of the way" I dont because there is still that probabilty that the snake will get me and in return the snake will get more hurt then me, and I DONT want that at all.

Your avatar is sick you should def build one!!! Im a minitrucker and im always trying to get more people to cut there trucks up and put them on the ground :good: :good: :good:

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

More baby pictures! more to come too!!

DSCN2145.jpg

DSCN2143.jpg

DSCN2142.jpg

Cutest little thing in the world!!!!!! Hes in good hands, and were ready for him to be 18 feet long. Heres a quick reminder of what kind of snake he is:

monty2-1.jpg

These sweet girl is a user on another forums snake. Shes only 2 years older then my female. My girl is about 3-4' shorter and a few lbs lighter. Its crazy how much shes going to grow in 2 years, and shes in a major growth spurt right now

monty1.jpg

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

Archived