Kinetik HC2400, Irragi 220, and box

Ok guys the time has come i've had my fun with this stuff now its time to move on to different things.

Kinetik HC2400 battery carrying handles were missing when I got it and the stickers are messed up but other than cosmetics this thing is 100% $200+ Shipping

securedownload-1.jpg

Iraggi 220 amp alt this was on my 03 GMC Yukon so it should fit any other vehicles with the same mounting $220+ Shipping

securedownload5-1.jpg

DSCF0582.jpg

Now for the box this thing will take up your entire hatch area it is tuned to 32hz but if you have just a regular Tahoe or Yukon and not a Suburban or Yukon XL its gonna be more like 29hz because its location next to the hatch. Its made up of double stacked 3/4" MDF so its 1 1/2" thick all the way around except the top which is triple stacked so its 2 1/4". This box is soild and has a great all around sound the highs will make your head feel like its gonna explode and the lows will shake your face off. It could use a little better of a paint job and some more sanding inside the box to smooth everything out, but if your not up to the task of doing that this thing will still perform exceptional. Im asking $150 for it which i dont think is a bad deal since all the wood alone cost more than that. Its gonna be a local pick up only. Im located in Newkirk, Oklahoma. This thing weighs in at 320 pounds so be ready for some heavy lifting.

securedownload2-1.jpg

securedownload1-1.jpg

2 fully loaded 18" fi BTL

1 Sundown SAZ-3500

2003 Yukon build

25kj8fd.jpg

FI.png

iraggi_forum_logo.png

Trades

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Lookin for anything else other then shocks or front bumper for your yukon?

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Archived