Second Skin Audio

Surreal Innovations....anybody heard of them

ChrisLun

Ok that's like saying because I've seen in person (not read or watched a vid) 2 DC audio lvl 5s walled on 3k each and only pull a 147 so DC audio is shit then right. NO. so unless u have experience with there subs...shhh

yea, 2 lvl 5 10's ?

nickcage.jpeg?1279885944

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Dunno if you guys remember the days of Mass Destruction Car Audio but the owner is the same. Its his new company. From what I have seen the subs are beefy but I also the the destruction of one due to poor design and cruddy parts

so a guy who flunked out of subwoofer sales is back with another company. sure thatll fix it.

Pretty much. Do you remember the days of MD Car Audio over on ROE?? So much shit went down with the company it was rediculous

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

Most people here stick to the same companies they already tried, because they WORK !.. .

surreal innovations do look beefy as hell ! but when i was talking to their contact service on their site, when i was considering them, he was comparing one of their 3rd lowest model (they have 5 models) saying that its the same, if not better than my dd 9510s.

And seeing how that model did this :

hmm there 2 10s on 3200 rms got a 137.9. yeah they are doing something wrong

and my 2 10s on a sundown 3k, no testing, on music.. was doing 144s. I said, NEXT.

but they "look" nice and beefy

Ok that's like saying because I've seen in person (not read or watched a vid) 2 DC audio lvl 5s walled on 3k each and only pull a 147 so DC audio is shit then right. NO. so unless u have experience with there subs...shhh

sp are you surreal innovations mr i have two posts and telling people what to do? You should probably just come clean.

No I am not him nor have I met him. Just like to see encouragement for new companies that I have used and like. No need to bash a company when u don't know much about it. I wouldn't say skar audio is bad because I think they look cheap (witch I dont) and go post about something I know nothing about.

I have heard the truck that was in that video, and i have seen their subs first hand. The owner of the company and that truck, thinks its an SQ competitor because its a horn. :trippy:

The subs look beast, but i would look elsewhere. The one that was on display at this one show had 2 different leads :No:

Did some searching and that Guy fucked up the sub then tried to fix it himself fact.

Dunno if you guys remember the days of Mass Destruction Car Audio but the owner is the same. Its his new company. From what I have seen the subs are beefy but I also the the destruction of one due to poor design and cruddy parts

so a guy who flunked out of subwoofer sales is back with another company. sure thatll fix it.

Wrong he was a dealer for that company not an owner. I thought so to..so I called around and asked just another dealer.

Wrong he was a dealer for that company not an owner. I thought so to..so I called around and asked just another dealer.

Give it up dude.....you obviously represent them. Try getting yourself immersed in the forum before you try slinging your goods.....thats just shitty business.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

I don't sell his goods or work for him I just bought the subs nor am I trying to sell anything that is true. Is there anything wrong with checking the facts.just including my opinion

True. Which makes even more sense since you open a new account, bump an old thread, and all posts are in said thread. Neither here nor there

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived