MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

yep taddle tale fucks are everywhere, my older brother is sting in federal prison because of a mexican we grew up with that didnt speak a lick of english (or so we all thought) was a major importer of coke,pot,herion and x from alabama, texas and mexico well the boy had got cought or something to turn nark but he set up 46 different people back in the daytona area to free his own ass on the charges they had against him and somewhere in the mix they got my older bro with conspersiacy (SP) to dist. move/transport and import over 800 lbs pot 200 k. of coke and the herion got droped and so did the x charges so theres 7 years in federal prison mandatory.....and just like other said if you hang out/talk with them kind of people they will look at you as one of them as well,. i live over 450 miles away from my older bro when it all went down and since i would go home atleast every 3 months to visit when they kicked in my bros door at 6am that day they were also at my house at 5 am so i couldnt be tiped off incase i was involoved in it all..

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

snitching is bullshit, my bro took his 7 year term and refused to roll on anyone thus the long term ect. and to this day he wont give the names of school teachers on his black list, police on his list and a few doctors and lawers on that litte list. even tho if he gave the feds the names he would be free today but on probation ....hes real the snitches are punks

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets