SMD forums and mods getting slandered

Im gonna make s donation to a charity that deals with asbergers and post a screenshot later

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Im gonna make s donation to a charity that deals with asbergers and post a screenshot later

Seriously? Why? Because some random dude got butthurt?

I'm a firm believer in only having an issue with something if there's malicious intent. Nobody called him a retard because they wanted to put him down and make fun of him.

Its chat. People bust your balls. That's WTF happens. I don't think I've ever been in a (good) forum chat room where that isn't the case.

EDIT: also, ib4l

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

remember people, in this day in age, you cant tell people what you want like the good ol days. it will offend most, and may cause them to retaliate against us.

i like to call this the "pussification of america"

all in all, completely GAY.

fuck, im probably going to get in trouble for saying that. oh well, "slaps wrist"

I do so miss the good ole days...when it was ok the hit other peoples kids, you didn't have to worry about being "PC", people got butthurt...but no one cared...lol. it was a magical time...ruined...by people with sandy vaginitis :(

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

Yeah.... what happened to the day you could punch your neighbors kids and beat yours almost to death.. that is what is wrong with kids today... you can't punish them... I behaved because I was afraid of getting beaten to sleep if I did wrong.... now a days kids tell their parents "FUCK YOU, FUCK OFF"... shit... tell that to my father (when he was alive) and you would fucked up teeth.. but all in all we behaved...

remember people, in this day in age, you cant tell people what you want like the good ol days. it will offend most, and may cause them to retaliate against us.

i like to call this the "pussification of america"

all in all, completely GAY.

fuck, im probably going to get in trouble for saying that. oh well, "slaps wrist"

God i miss George..

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

Yea I posted it the other day, I think Ray shut it down though to avoid the drama....which I understand totally. I been having some fun with the little retard on YouTube though. He is a complete liar, my daughter is Autistic and this guy has absolutely zero traits. He's not autistic, he's a fucking retard...big difference!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Yea I posted it the other day, I think Ray shut it down though to avoid the drama....which I understand totally. I been having some fun with the little retard on YouTube though. He is a complete liar, my daughter is Autistic and this guy has absolutely zero traits. He's not autistic, he's a fucking retard...big difference!

careful he's going to say you hate autistic children next

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Oh yea...and he called me "Uncle Fester"....LMAO, I kinda like it actually haha. Any way I can replace "SMD Bronze Member" with "Uncle Fester".... :yahoo:

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

careful he's going to say you hate autistic children next

I know right....or maybe I'm making it up and dont really have a disabled kid....the guy is a douche none the less!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Archived