Sanitarium Posted September 17, 2011 Report Posted September 17, 2011 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fIJMR0VjLA the most massive case of butthurt i have ever seen!
Sanitarium Posted September 17, 2011 Author Report Posted September 17, 2011 repost lol gonna be locked oh? lol. my bad, didn't see. just ran accross the video myself.
newls1 Posted September 17, 2011 Report Posted September 17, 2011 Didnt see another post like this..... Nice Find Brian, I know N8 found this too.. I swear, I dont understand how you and N8 find all this I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
TeejayBee Posted September 17, 2011 Report Posted September 17, 2011 yeah i think n8sss or what ever found it and it was locked after we all made fun of it
newls1 Posted September 17, 2011 Report Posted September 17, 2011 Brian is working on a "Plan" here.... If it works, will be funny to see... I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
Robert8252 Posted September 17, 2011 Report Posted September 17, 2011 Retard is retard. It's the fucking internet. 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
onebadmonte Posted September 17, 2011 Report Posted September 17, 2011 I was expecting worse, like some yelling, name calling, and a bit of cursing. It's a sensitive world out there. Tread lightly. IBL Warhorse vs A Pair of SMDeez build Olds Cutlass Cierra IB build 2 Fi IB3 18s
FreekDesignz Posted September 17, 2011 Report Posted September 17, 2011 He has ploms! (poor little ol' me syndrome) ♠ FreekDesignz Demo Collection ♠ Everything You Need To Know About Car Audio Torres' Box Tuning Calculator
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.