SoCaLBaMF Posted September 18, 2011 Report Posted September 18, 2011 4:30.... a good example of Ray and Steve taking a big breath 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
Nine8SST Posted September 18, 2011 Report Posted September 18, 2011 OK, I'm even more jealous now haha.....Damn I gotts try to hook up on a couple demo's next year when I drive my daughter down to Disneyland....Shit is off the hook! 1998 SS/T Ram Build Log - Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation - 2 DC Level 3 12" - Components??? - Sundown ??? - Sundown??? - Knu Konceptz - Second Skin Dampy Pro - XS D6500
EclipseChris Posted September 18, 2011 Report Posted September 18, 2011 So your body can magically handle 150+ db's? I call bullshit. No ones body was made for more than 120 db's. So says our ears. I have sat in 60s cars before no real problem. Could still breath could still think. Couldn't see straight but i m still alive. I have sat in Trippi's hummer for an entire song, and again, still alive. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
IH8PunkRok Posted September 18, 2011 Report Posted September 18, 2011 i learned that trick in Blakes burb if you dont breathe before the bass comes you are gonna struggle until he decides to turn it down lol -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
Nine8SST Posted September 18, 2011 Report Posted September 18, 2011 The "Bass Face". <<~~~~~GREY_FOX IS CUTLASTAKINGDUMPS OVER AT CA.COM!!! HERE is the link to his shit starting thread over there!!! Sneaky ass! 1998 SS/T Ram Build Log - Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation - 2 DC Level 3 12" - Components??? - Sundown ??? - Sundown??? - Knu Konceptz - Second Skin Dampy Pro - XS D6500
Ray Posted September 18, 2011 Report Posted September 18, 2011 You must be mental to come back here. Sooooo lucky im on mobile. Idiot 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Grey_Fox Posted September 18, 2011 Report Posted September 18, 2011 <<~~~~~GREY_FOX IS CUTLASTAKINGDUMPS OVER AT CA.COM!!! HERE is the link to his shit starting thread over there!!! Sneaky ass! The mods will check the IPs and see we are not the same..I thought it was hilarious and spreading the lulz. Nice detective skillz though.
Nine8SST Posted September 18, 2011 Report Posted September 18, 2011 I was hoping that you or Nate would see that ...I wont PM you now that I know you saw it! 1998 SS/T Ram Build Log - Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation - 2 DC Level 3 12" - Components??? - Sundown ??? - Sundown??? - Knu Konceptz - Second Skin Dampy Pro - XS D6500
Grey_Fox Posted September 18, 2011 Report Posted September 18, 2011 You must be mental to come back here. Sooooo lucky im on mobile. Idiot Like I said in the other thread, I'm not CUTLASTAKINGDUMPS.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.