Sozzzz Posted September 17, 2011 Report Posted September 17, 2011 First I'd like to say that I've been watching SMD videos for around 2 1/2 years now and I like them a lot. I also respect Steve and in no way am I hating on him or anything. Anyway, I've noticed that he doesn't really do it anymore but a few months/years ago everytime he was giving a demo to someone and he wasn't holding the camera right before he turns up the bass he makes this incredibly weird face then sits back in his seat. Here's a few examples, Not the best examples but he used to do it a lot back in his 08/09 vids. Has anyone else ever noticed this?
SoCaLBaMF Posted September 17, 2011 Report Posted September 17, 2011 Bass makes seat a massage chair, I would sit back if I were him too Epic first post btw. 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
bassrace Posted September 17, 2011 Report Posted September 17, 2011 Bass makes seat a massage chair, I would sit back if I were him too Epic first post btw. x2. Lol 145.9@40hz 145.3@34hz big 3 X2 group 34 Deka Group 31 All 0/1 awg jl meta wire Alpine CDA 7894 Orion HCCA D5000 2 AQ HDC312's Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only) AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets AQ supertweeters - 2 sets 2000 Slamry
Nine8SST Posted September 17, 2011 Report Posted September 17, 2011 It's called intensity......like the face you make when you're bustin' a nut! 1998 SS/T Ram Build Log - Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation - 2 DC Level 3 12" - Components??? - Sundown ??? - Sundown??? - Knu Konceptz - Second Skin Dampy Pro - XS D6500
flwatersaver Posted September 17, 2011 Report Posted September 17, 2011 Lets see what he has to say about it. My selling FeedbackBuild log - Blazer C pillar wall, Two DC Audio 3.5k'sTEAM PSI
KnockinthaStreetzof608 Posted September 17, 2011 Report Posted September 17, 2011 i think he does that not for a face i just think he is trying to lean back so the camera can catch the recation of the passanger maybe idk lol CAR -2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime) H/U -Pioneer avh 3200dvd Amps 2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps 1Sundown Audio 100.4 1 Sundown Audio 125.2 Subs 4 AQ HDC'4s 12's Mids and highs 4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s 2 AQ Super Tweeters Electronical Mechman 270 unit 1 D3400 2 D3100's WALLED!
Kevin M Posted September 17, 2011 Report Posted September 17, 2011 If you have sat in a vehicle over 155db you know exactly why he is doing it. Its like pulling g's. Intense pressure, can't breathe lol 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
lifted_silverado Posted September 17, 2011 Report Posted September 17, 2011 There was a comment made in mikes hummer demo vids where he does the "meade lean"tm. and its brought up to, gotta prepare for tremendous bass Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins
SoCaLBaMF Posted September 17, 2011 Report Posted September 17, 2011 There was a comment made in mikes hummer demo vids where he does the "meade lean"tm. and its brought up to, gotta prepare for tremendous bass I think he does that only to tell if the subs are getting warm.. I may be wrong though 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
snafu Posted September 17, 2011 Report Posted September 17, 2011 yep yep . . . seen it in person . . . LOL . . . same kind of face that I make when I'm cruisin' in first at 25 mph and getting ready to jump on the loud pedal . . . Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.