Well, that was the "chrome" shroud that was on the amp when i bought it. But in reality it was most likely a black shroud someone had stripped all the paint off and tried to polish up, as well as slapping a red rockford sticker in the center. The real chrome shroud on it now i just got on ebay a week or so ago. I paid 260 shipped/insured for the amp and another 155 shipped/insured for the new shroud.

^^^^^^^ thats bad ass. If I had money to blow, I would be buying vintage amps like it.

lol right

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

He was asking $500 and lives almost 90 minutes away. I emailed him 2 weeks ago but i wasnt sure i wanted to spend 500 and drive 3 hours. So i didnt pursue it. But he emailed me monday night and said he'd take 450 and bring them to me as a "One time deal". I couldnt say no. Only problem was the box he had them in...it reeked of weed, or cat piss, i cant tell which. Now the inside of my van stinks lol. I pulled 'em out as soon as i got home, box is out behind the garage till garbage day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's a late 70's Fosgate PR-2100 Type II with a 1st gen and Type II EQ. This was BIG power for 1978....200W RMS!!

i-WvdBHv4-M.jpg

See my videos on YouTube http://www.willistonaudio.com  Many tests and demos of OLD and NEW SCHOOL car audio gear!

See cool pics on Instagram @oldschoolstereo

Archived