dumbest guy i have ever met in car audio.

That's when you just agree and walk away

x2

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

I told this one guy I was getting a lvl 5 12" and he said "10's are better " everyone else I tell what system i'm getting they say your gonna bust your windows

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

That's when you just agree and walk away

I agreed with everything. And then my girlfriends brother said right after. yea he is really smart. Im going to get him to install my subs.. :orly3:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

I told this one guy I was getting a lvl 5 12" and he said "10's are better " everyone else I tell what system i'm getting they say your gonna bust your windows

haha, I had some kid tell me 12's are the best because they have the punchiness of 10's and the lows of 15's in one, I asked him about an 18 and he said they fucking suck and don't get loud at all, I laughed and walked away :lol:

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

He must have had that 15" BL that excurts more than every other subwoofer.

Haha.

I love people like that, they think their Walmart stuff is loud then they hear a real system and are baffled.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

I was at a cruise in one night giving demos, I had walked off to get a drink and left it playing not very loud, but enough to be noticeable. Got back to the truck and a guy was like "DUDE! That shits crazy, turn it up for me!" I was like "Alright get in" proceeded to play some decaf and he did the typical "holy shit" reaction. Afterwards he's like "You need to hear my setup in my car. It's pretty loud, 4 15" L7's in the trunk."

My first reaction was :orly3:

So we walk over to his car, he pops the trunk and sure enough... 4 15" L7's... no box. Motors stuck to the metal floor of the trunk with 2 Legacy amps. He's like "You want to hear it?" of course I couldn't turn it down. Turns out anything above about 1/4 volume it would send his awesome amps into protect. I was like "Man, you need to trash 2 of those subs, build a decent box, get some good amps, it would get loud.

At this point he gets pissed off saying "Kickers are free air subs! They don't need boxes, plus those Legacy amps are the best you can get, made in America!"

I proceed to nod my head, walk off, and laugh until I damn near cried.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Archived