dumbest guy i have ever met in car audio.

shoulda asked him if hes ever ran any funky pup subs. i can imagine the kind of fun you coulda had with him on that :lol:

Waddaya mean? I'm about to get a killer deal on 2 15" Funky Pups, dude is only charging me $200 each with free shipping. I was told they are the lousest speakers there are and can easily do 196 db.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Guy from work told me if I take my 12" lvl 5 out of its box, cut a nitrous can in half and put it in there it will get rid of all of the 'shaking' from the car. I said "the 'shaking' is from the air pressure from the sub moving...if the sub moves there will probably be 'shaking'." He says 'no, the shaking is from the bass itself and the NOS bottle has an air regulator on it. It'll be just as loud, just take out all the vibrations.' :orly3:

Then he heard it and shit a brick. Couldnt believe it was just a 12". Good ideas there buddy.

Was told by a guy at the tire shop that hes wanting to sell some no name brand 5500 watt amp for $200 too. And that I should call his friend when I build my wall because he can do anything. I told him ill be doing it myself and how it isnt that hard. So then he tried to talk me into trading my car for his POS Katana bike. :orly3:

One of my friend's buddies was at a BBQ we were having and they all wanted to hear the system. One guy after hearing it was giving me suggestions on what I need to do to make it louder and shit. Everything I said hes had friends that have done it. Apparently he knew a guy who was so loud with like 4 15s that he would blow windows out in OTHER peoples cars. :orly3:

Moral of the story, theres always that one guy that knows it all. Normally they are born with manginas, poor bastards.

Funky Pups FTW!!

lolol

This guys comments are hilarious!

"183.8 db in free air from a single 12 on 20Hz tone (only 2000 rms)"

:orly3:

Those of you who are risking your relationships need to grow up. Bass can't make you sandwhiches.

You clearly haven't tossed lunch meat, cheese, and bread in your port yet. Makes a hell of a bologna sandwich salad. Jiggles the balls pretty good too.

If i ain't learning, I ain't living.

Steve blocked me on YT... I think i irritated him a few years ago.... LOL sorry man

I don't have any serious builds goin on... currently i have an Interfire IF-2400b pushing 2 Alphasonic PSW610J's...

I'm broke and i don't want my son deaf before he's 2 haha

The proverbial one upper! One in every crowd.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

I run into people like that alot. I never try to engage into conversation with them since it usually leads to disagreements, and since they "know everything" you can't tell them nothing.

Agree.

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

shoulda asked him if hes ever ran any funky pup subs. i can imagine the kind of fun you coulda had with him on that :lol:

Waddaya mean? I'm about to get a killer deal on 2 15" Funky Pups, dude is only charging me $200 each with free shipping. I was told they are the lousest speakers there are and can easily do 196 db.

man you guys are making me laugh really hard. All of the comments are funny as hell. keep it coming.

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

Archived