dumbest guy i have ever met in car audio.

Wow, some people man. ^^

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Where were you at ? ..I love shit like that ...I had tell me there is no way i put 32 12s in my truck . i opened the door and said start counting ..

Wow, I would have loved to see his reaction...

x2. Lol thats funny

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

Where were you at ? ..I love shit like that ...I had tell me there is no way i put 32 12s in my truck . i opened the door and said start counting ..

I work at the retail store roses out on shipyard. So come by :D And i was in long leaf park (not the greatest place) right behind it.. And my girlfriends uncle wanted his friend to hear so thats when it went down. I would love for you to stop damn he wouldnt know what the fuck to think any more :rofl:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Omg, cant believe I forgot about this. A old friend bought a shitty old Kicker D4 12" off someone, with a cracked cone. I told him that shit wont work to well, he says oh yes it will. :orly3:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

I dont have to worry about this. I dont talk to people. The only guy I know locally with a system is on here as well. He just asked me about doign a dual 12 box for two btl n2s too so hopefully Ill get cracking on that with him.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Haha, well I hope if someone is on here, they have, or are planning on taking advantage to the vast knowledge on this site. My friend on the other hand, after numerous times of telling him the sites name, still hasn't gone here to learn up and still thinks what he wants.

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

There is this kid I know and he has tried to convince me multiple times that his dad had a car with 2 22" kickers and a 25k kicker amp with 8ga power and ground and that its a waste of money to buy big wire.

Another kid I used to go to school with tried to tell me his uncle had taken the back seat out of his car, put a piece of oak where the seats would go and put 2 24" subs there, then put the seat back in and used the trunk as a box.

And one more person I know has JL 2 12W0's and has convinced everyone he knows that they are 12W6's.

Just an epic fail if you ask me

Archived