but how do we fix it?

yeah sure everyone fucked up but how can it be fixed? thats what we need to figure out. not who is to blame or who abuses the system the most

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

but how do we fix it?

yeah sure everyone fucked up but how can it be fixed? thats what we need to figure out. not who is to blame or who abuses the system the most

I know how... Tax increase across the board and more investment into our infrastructure, social problems, and cut government spending. Problem is by design these issues hurt both sides so they will never agree on it.

I know I'm not alone when I say that its about time we join the rest of the planet with stronger social programs. Americans by and large arent responsible enough to save on their own so taxes should fill that gap. I for one would love to grow old and know no matter what I have nothing to worry about other than when wheel of fortune is coming on.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

but how do we fix it?

I know how... Tax increase across the board and more investment into our infrastructure, social problems, and cut government spending. Problem is by design these issues hurt both sides so they will never agree on it.

I know I'm not alone when I say that its about time we join the rest of the planet with stronger social programs. Americans by and large arent responsible enough to save on their own so taxes should fill that gap. I for one would love to grow old and know no matter what I have nothing to worry about other than when wheel of fortune is coming on.

ok now how can we make them agree on it? after all they are supposed to answer to us.

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I will say why the fuck am I going to give the government more money to waste. I'd rather give the guy who pays me and my wifeys salary of roughly a 100K. Give him no fucking taxes and let him buy the bently and the million dollar mansion. Instead Obama wants me to give my big screen tv or the set of 18's I want to buy to some lazy fukker who has no job and doesn't pay taxes. J/s

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

I will say why the fuck am I going to give the government more money to waste. I'd rather give the guy who pays me and my wifeys salary of roughly a 100K. Give him no fucking taxes and let him buy the bently and the million dollar mansion. Instead Obama wants me to give my big screen tv or the set of 18's I want to buy to some lazy fukker who has no job and doesn't pay taxes. J/s

Because generally speaking people like you don't save. Not saying that's you but in general. I save 40% and I don't think its gonna be enough.

Pioneer X8500
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

the president is really a talking head. all of politics is fucked.

I hear that, lets investigate the fed.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

W

They don't fukkin save because we give them handouts period.

What? Are you serious? You must be full of shit because if you think a few hundred a month makes a damn bit of difference that just goes to show who you really are or what you really make. If you're referring to social security that is another matter as what you put in is what you get out.

Pioneer X8500
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Put it this way. If we teach our kids to expect our govenment to take care of. Then why the hell are you and I working for. So we can take care of someone elses family. Don't get me wrong. There are people who need help. But I don't want a government to tell me how much I or someone shoud pay because we have more than they do. If you want the government to take what you have to give it to social programs. Then go ahead. It hasn't worked so far. So what makes you think giving it more money will fix it. I don't want a fukking handout and I pray I never will. But I would rather take my chances with my money then the government.

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

Archived