Had enough of your iPhone's or iPods?

Hmmm, I have owned iPhones from the release of the first one. After the 3gs came out I stopped. So that's what I currently have. I never got a 4, mostly from the dropped call issue I read about. I was really planning on getting the mythed iPhone 5, but apparently it's really a iPhone 4s. My 3gs has a bad case of lag... Time for a new phone. Do I grab the 4s? Or maybe just try something differnt like the bionic?

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

I love my bionic... And the camera is amazing, along with the 4g speeds rusty. And I can't get it to lag period

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Hmmm, I have owned iPhones from the release of the first one. After the 3gs came out I stopped. So that's what I currently have. I never got a 4, mostly from the dropped call issue I read about. I was really planning on getting the mythed iPhone 5, but apparently it's really a iPhone 4s. My 3gs has a bad case of lag... Time for a new phone. Do I grab the 4s? Or maybe just try something differnt like the bionic?

The 4s is a nice phone and if you like iPhones get the new one. If you haven't done it already go to apple and check out the video describing the new stuff in the 4s. It looks like the same phone on the outside but sounds like it has a bunch of new features (the Siri feature looks real cool).

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

I have owned all but the iPhone 4 and 4S now. After the 3Gs I went to a Galaxy S, SO much better. I cannot even put into words how much better Android is, to me, over iOS.

I recently waited to October 4th to get a new phone, to give Apple a fair chance at getting my money. And they failed hard, as usual, and I now have a Galaxy S II. Which, from what I can tell will crush the iPhone 4s into the ground. :)

Galaxy S II has a Dual Core 1.2Ghz CPU while the iPhone a 1Ghz Dual Core.

512mb of Ram on the iPhone 4s, while the Galaxy S II has a full gig of RAM.

3.5" screen on the iPhone 4s as compared to the 4.3" on the Galaxy S II.

I have more problems in a day with Droid then I had in all 4 years of using iPhone.

more of an android problem for me, same issue though, I fuking hate droids, my ipod touch 4g froze up on me once in 5 months and my LG optimus running on android freezes up on me atleast 8 times a day.

Sounds more of a hardware issue than a firmware issue. I've had my Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 for a year and a half now, 3 different versions of Android, 1.6, 2.1 and now 2.3, and I have never had that problem

I hate my iphone4 especially with all the new Druids coming out there is so much variation and customization with apple you are stuck with their software and whatever it's just blah to me

Exactly! Not only hardware, but software too, not to mention the customizations you can do yourself once rooted. And BTW, rooting > jailbreaking by far! Like right now for example, the next version of Android isn't even out yet and I've already got the launcher, Google+ and Google Music apps from it on my phone, fully functional. Not only that, but it runs even faster and smoother than it did out the box thanks to the custom firmware i'm running on it. Can you even do that with a iDevice?

I have owned all but the iPhone 4 and 4S now. After the 3Gs I went to a Galaxy S, SO much better. I cannot even put into words how much better Android is, to me, over iOS.

I recently waited to October 4th to get a new phone, to give Apple a fair chance at getting my money. And they failed hard, as usual, and I now have a Galaxy S II. Which, from what I can tell will crush the iPhone 4s into the ground. :)

Galaxy S II has a Dual Core 1.2Ghz CPU while the iPhone a 1Ghz Dual Core.

512mb of Ram on the iPhone 4s, while the Galaxy S II has a full gig of RAM.

3.5" screen on the iPhone 4s as compared to the 4.3" on the Galaxy S II.

And the Nexus Prime is about to come out, which should be even better than the GS2. The iPhone used to be the leader, looks like they're playing catch up now. The iPhone 4S is just now getting an 8mp camera? My phone had that a year and a half ago, LoL. But I know it's not about the mp size, it's about the quality of the sensor...while my cell phone camera is no DSLR, it does alright

bje6p5.jpg

Edited by SQMonte

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f