Sundown Audio

i read somewhere that it clamps @ 800 per channel @ 1ohm but im not sure how accurate that is

if it dose put that kind out power i would get it if it true i hope so :woot:

i read somewhere that it clamps @ 800 per channel @ 1ohm but im not sure how accurate that is

wrong,

"Expecting to reach around 440 x 4 @ 1 ohms IIRC... so nearly 900 watts bridged at 2 ohms x 2 channels."

quoted from jacob

this was from when they first came out, i would expect any more then 500x4@ 4 ohms, thats still beast as fuck for a 4 channel though

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

wrong,

"Expecting to reach around 440 x 4 @ 1 ohms IIRC... so nearly 900 watts bridged at 2 ohms x 2 channels."

quoted from jacob

this was from when they first came out, i would expect any more then 500x4@ 4 ohms, thats still beast as fuck for a 4 channel though

awesome thanks for all the info :drinks:

do you guys know how big the amp is sax-200.4d?

Dude if it's for subs why don't you just get a monoblock? Like that saz1500

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

Dude if it's for subs why don't you just get a monoblock? Like that saz1500

i decided to run the amp for my 4 dc 8's now and the rest of the system i want to make it clean im getting ready to do a rebuild soon i have a pair of t3 15's and 2 dc 8's so im decided to do the 8's now since i have 2 of them now and going to order 2 more soon and get the amp im trying to get all the info on the amp before i get it

The 200.4 will run at 1 ohm however,IT IS NOT RECOMMENDED AND WILL INSTANTLY VOID YOUR WARRENTY!! Only Jacob and a few others know how truley strong and stable it is at that impeadence, as well as what the life span of the amplifier is. I own one and I can tell you that it is very powerful and VERY under rated. With that being said, its a kickass amp that you could have a bunch of fun with. If your really against getting a monoblock (1500d),which honestly is best for your application, run it at 2 ohms per channel.

LOUDEST PHUKN BURB N LA COUNTY!!!!

Team SoCal SPL

Team Sundown

SO would this amp power 6 6.5 Alpine pro component sets rated at 100rms a piece? I was looking around trying to find a thread that talks about proper amps for highs but couldn't find anything except this. I wanted to get this amp to run my 6 6.5 Alpine component sets. Any suggestions or would this be a good choice?Not trying to thread jack

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

• 2 months later...

SO would this amp power 6 6.5 Alpine pro component sets rated at 100rms a piece? I was looking around trying to find a thread that talks about proper amps for highs but couldn't find anything except this. I wanted to get this amp to run my 6 6.5 Alpine component sets. Any suggestions or would this be a good choice?Not trying to thread jack

Put it this way I got this amp and it was powering 6 8ohm 8's on 2 channels then i got rid of my eminence 8's and now powering 4 8's on 1 channel and 4 other speakers on another lol its a beast and planning get 8 more sundown 8's soon