Real help is needed "girl"

if shes fuckin with your head like that, best bet is to move the fuck on and quit beatin your self up over it,(in the nicest way possible) im just gettin over a relationship i was in for 3 years (on and off)

you just needa open up and have more confidence and get out there bro,

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Put a mental restraining order on that bitch, block all forms of contact with her. Then go fishing.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

So you want us to photoshop you into pictures with other girls?

YEAH! I was thinking next to tay swift.. You know so it looks legit

another one of those photoshop threds huh lol jk

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

lol.

its school. they all play games just bang em and move on till your out in college. do same there then when get real job start looking (unless someone "normal" comes along. trust me you will know cause you will connect with them and well yeh you'll no she aint some cyko)

keep head up play with stereos and try meet girls at comps. girls who love car and audio? win?

Thats what i did.. I was strait, one girl said bye then i said hi to her friend. Then the "normal" girl got me..

Odd thing.. Shes the reason im into car audio.. I couldnt keep my mind off her and it was after i finished fixing my car so i got on here, took my home audio know how and said fuck it i want big woofer here, and did it. Lol

Put a mental restraining order on that bitch, block all forms of contact with her. Then go fishing.

something about a couple of guys, out on a boat, drinking, just really seems set some the "right way"

lol where did i hear that joke from before..

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

As stupid as this is i have a girl problem................blah blah blah .........................................................................................................................................

i just dont know how to get over this girl.. Its like im stuck And will be forever..

does anyone know wtf she was doing? How do i get over a girl after 3 years? And whats the secret to girls...

First off here is your problem. You fell in love. And your 15. And she is older.

Second, to get over her there is only one way, and that is to get another girl. Period. End of discussion.

And last, the secret to girls(and make sure u remember this the rest of your life) is = DONT EVER FULLY GIVE YOUR HEART TO A WOMAN. EVER.

They just flat out don't know what to do with it.

If you remember that one, you will be MUCH better off in life!

No no, i meet her at 15, im now almost 18.

But thank you! Thats the kind of advice im looking for! Never full heart. Got it!

sounds like you got unlucky( arent we all) and got a manipulator. then again youre in or were in HS and girls love playin mind games bein on that childish shit. and theres no secret to girls. just gotta learn to pick up on the BS asap to keep from dealin with dumb shit. noone can tell you when or how to get over anyone tbh. everyones different. some people take a few days and they get some new pussy and boom theyre over the past shit. while some people take to heartbreak pretty hard and never get over that one that first got to them

I feel yea.. The high school games were one thing... But shes now 19 and just did it again. Makes one think its himself and not teh sluty bitch hes into.

ive met women in their 40s that play mind games. some people never change. but generally speaking if a chick is an 8 or above expect a good mindfuck

also watch out for the chicks that use the line 'all men are the same' theyre almost always out to play head games......as if women dont screw guys over just as much dry.gif

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

if shes fuckin with your head like that, best bet is to move the fuck on and quit beatin your self up over it,(in the nicest way possible) im just gettin over a relationship i was in for 3 years (on and off)

you just needa open up and have more confidence and get out there bro,

I try, just allways floats back in my head. But i mean you somewhat understand, its tuff.. Harder on some then others i guess. With me its not even so much as getting sad, its more of getting pissed off. Bitches i swear.

but in all seriousness it sucks finding out you got cheated on and stuff. shit hurts. i know that there are guys that will say nah i never cried or got hurt.... bullshit! if you really loved someone and gave them your all and they gave you shit in return it hurts and is hard to get over. why do i say it? cause ive been through it before. ive been left for stupid reasons like *im too nice* and all kids of other bullshit. i would try to say how i got over them and stuff like that but i wouldnt want to you to do it and make it worse.

just try to keep your mind off of girls. yea they are nice to screw and stuff but if thats all you guys do then it isnt worth it. take your time and just window shop. if you want a wamm bamm thank you mam, make it just that. dont try to make it a relationship. trust me i had one. she was just a bitch that had a attitude problem and would piss me off, just ended up leaving her. i took my time, played the field and talked to girls and got to know them and be friends, if i felt like they would be too pushy or bitchy or anything along those lines, i would keep them as friends or not talk to them. dont want a bitch as a gf. after i stayed single for a while i ended up somehow talking to my current gf. it started off as random convos and stuff till i got to know her and see that she was well worth keeping. been with her for 11 months now, and the longest ive ever dated was 3 months so i hope that means something. try to get over the x. she sounds like wayyy too much trouble to keep, thats just me tho. it will be hard to get over her but hell nothing in life is easy. all i can say is try to not see anything of her at all, text, fb, anything, block her from fb or any site you go on and see her. delete her number and dont text her. if she text you resist and dont reply.

my advice may not be the best but its worth a try to get over her and start new with someone else right?

morel of the story. take your time, if you want sex just make it that. if you meet a girl, take time to meet her and see things about her that you like. when you feel its right try to date give it a go. if she seems immature, then there is more immaturity dug in there hiding. so just take your time, no rush in finding a wifey at a young age. have fun in life and dont let her get you down

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

Archived