Sundown Audio

The AutoTek 4000.1 MeanMachine Clamped

davinci701

well my old school mm 4000.1 was clamped at 2355 per channel after repairs. but i really doubt the new ones would do as much as one of my channels

So your mono block amp that only has 1 channel made 2355 per channel??? Wow, impressive haha fucking misinformed people!!! Damn

its not a monoblock dumb dumb

So 4000.1 isn't monoblock? Hmm because every amp I have ever seen with a .1 or /1 behind it's power rating is monoblock. The number after the period is the amount of channels.. But who knows with autotek and there superclass d/a/b/c intel 2.0 dual processing 300% efficient amplifiers

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

i dont really care.

im gonna let it ride till tonight.. just to see if he has the balls to say he fuked up.. then perma ban

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

this amp is said to be identical to the dsc1500d..and the most I have heard about on one of those was like 1650w...we clamped mine and it was like 10% more then rated..did 544w at 3.7ohm, but that 3k claim is retarded..if im not mistaken, even maxxsonics said this amp was the same as the dsc1500d

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

well my old school mm 4000.1 was clamped at 2355 per channel after repairs. but i really doubt the new ones would do as much as one of my channels

So your mono block amp that only has 1 channel made 2355 per channel??? Wow, impressive haha fucking misinformed people!!! Damn

So 4000.1 isn't monoblock? Hmm because every amp I have ever seen with a .1 or /1 behind it's power rating is monoblock. The number after the period is the amount of channels.. But who knows with autotek and there superclass d/a/b/c intel 2.0 dual processing 300% efficient amplifiers

im talking about the old ones idfk about this new shit go do research before you start spouting off smart one

it's 2000x2 at 1 ohm or 4k at 2 ohm its a big silver one with dual inputs if you google it.

im talking about the old ones idfk about this new shit go do research before you start spouting off smart one

Your right, my bad.

I'll start researching some more rare old school amps that no one uses anymore and are basically extinct! My bad

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

Your right, my bad.

I'll start researching some more rare old school amps that no one uses anymore and are basically extinct! My bad

Why would no one use them they are strong as shit just high priced used and hard to come by 394528.jpg

Lol.

Good amps. And can be found wayyyy cheaper than a new 4kw

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Your right, my bad.

would be easier just to research how to not post up dumb shit if you dont know what your talking about

1969 Chevy Chevelle

20/22" staggered Bonspeed Huntingtons wrapped in Nitto INVO's

Mechman 250amp cs144 alt w/AVBM

Kinetik 1800 main battery/Kinetik 2400 in the trunk

Pioneer AVH-3200dvd Headunit

(2) sets of Hybrid Audio Technologies Imagine components up front

(2) DD 3512's d4 coils

Sundown sax100.4 component amp

Sundown saz-3000d subwoofer amp

5ft^3 box tuned to 34hz

MY BUILD

Archived