ok here in aus today was bring your own cup day. of course i had over do it :drink40:

was a 4kg (about 10 pounds?) protein bucket..enjoy.

slurp3.jpg

slurp1.jpg

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

hahahaha NO WAY, im sitting here with a 6 pound protein bucket full of slurpee on my lap, i'll try and upload the photo lol hahahaha, this has to be one of the best days ever :lol:

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

i was bout go down again with some 15L water bottles i got=/ cbf tho

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

hahaha that would be epic, wish they did this deal on saturday though <_< <_< these woulda been good to walk around the car show with :)

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

You both are absurd! But I like where your heads are at haha!

hahaha with something like this you just cant turn it down lol. and the guy at 7/11 told me they has someone go in with a jerry can and fill that up, now thats absurd hahaha

I didn't know they had 7-11 in other countries, interesting. There's one literally right down the street from me

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical