Highest wattage car system ???

Does anyone know anything about this system from one of EXOs old videos - I remember finding the guy on youtube and asking him to do a walkthrough but no reply :(

From 0:10

Theoretically thats 32k on each 18"???!!

Daniel Brill-Edwards - Representing English Bassheads!!

Old Build Log - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/94637-vw-golf-mk3-1996-build-from-england/

New build coming soon with SMD V1 #99

YouTube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/brilledwards

There is a point of diminishing returns on the amount of equipment installed, kinda like throwing money out a window.

sig'd

Best of Luck and Cheers!

There is a point of diminishing returns on the amount of equipment installed, kinda like throwing money out a window.

Yeah it seems the more money you spend on a faster/louder car the less you can use it. Having spent a lot of time around the massive builds in the UK and the £10 grand basic budget it sort of snaps you out of dreaming about a massive system of your own

Daniel Brill-Edwards - Representing English Bassheads!!

Old Build Log - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/94637-vw-golf-mk3-1996-build-from-england/

New build coming soon with SMD V1 #99

YouTube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/brilledwards

As far as >

With all due respect, I just could not disagree more. I mean, I kind of already stated my opinion on this... But here's another analogy....

Drag racing cars could do 280+ mph in the 1/4 mile, with a "mere" 4000 hp. Now they are pumping out 8000 hp.... litterally TWICE as much power, but are only going about 20 mph faster (just over 300mph in the 1/4 mile). Yes, hp's vs. drag racing speed, also works on a very steep curve. Now somebody could say "only 20mph faster" for 4000 additional hp ?.... That's crazy ! Those people are just throwing money out the window. But if drag racing is your game, that additional 20mph means more than just about anything else in the world !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, a guy goes from 20Kwts in a car audio system, to 40Kwts, and it "only" nets him (lets just say) 4db's more. Some people might say, "That guy is just throwing money out the window"..... But for that guy, those 4 db's might just be worthy every penny, in sponsorships, endorsements, etc.... Or, quite simply (if the guy has lots of $$$ to blow) just in bragging rights, as anybody into BIG car audio knows that a difference of 4 db's is freaking HUGE, when your already hitting close to 160 to begin with !

I think a person just has to understand the whole car audio power to db's, curve from the get go > and not be scared ;) .....Or step aside so the real men can play :)

Just MPO of course :)

Peace,

Fish

As far as >

With all due respect, I just could not disagree more. I mean, I kind of already stated my opinion on this... But here's another analogy....

Drag racing cars could do 280+ mph in the 1/4 mile, with a "mere" 4000 hp. Now they are pumping out 8000 hp.... litterally TWICE as much power, but are only going about 20 mph faster (just over 300mph in the 1/4 mile). Yes, hp's vs. drag racing speed, also works on a very steep curve. Now somebody could say "only 20mph faster" for 4000 additional hp ?.... That's crazy ! Those people are just throwing money out the window. But if drag racing is your game, that additional 20mph means more than just about anything else in the world !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, a guy goes from 20Kwts in a car audio system, to 40Kwts, and it "only" nets him (lets just say) 4db's more. Some people might say, "That guy is just throwing money out the window"..... But for that guy, those 4 db's might just be worthy every penny, in sponsorships, endorsements, etc.... Or, quite simply (if the guy has lots of $$$ to blow) just in bragging rights, as anybody into BIG car audio knows that a difference of 4 db's is freaking HUGE, when your already hitting close to 160 to begin with !

I think a person just has to understand the whole car audio power to db's, curve from the get go > and not be scared ;) .....Or step aside so the real men can play :)

Just MPO of course :)

Peace,

Fish

If you're that high in DBs and you double your power and get a 4db gain I doubt anyone that knows about audio will tell you it's a waste. IIRC you get an average of 1db gain every time you double your power or cone area.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Oh and didn't you post a thread like last month with almost the exact same original post.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

If you're that high in DBs and you double your power and get a 4db gain I doubt anyone that knows about audio will tell you it's a waste. IIRC you get an average of 1db gain every time you double your power or cone area.

Yea, that was just pulling a number out of my a$$ :) But for people who don't know car audio, 4 db's might not seem worth it either.

Peace,

Fish

Oh and didn't you post a thread like last month with almost the exact same original post.

Maybe. Your point ?

Fish

Waste of forum space. You could have just bumped that thread. Trolling much?

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Maybe. Your point ?

Fish

Waste of forum space. You could have just bumped that thread. Trolling much?

No need for drama.

It's the OT section, let the man do what he wants.

There's plenty of space on the internet.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

Archived