andym85 Posted November 7, 2007 Report Posted November 7, 2007 ut ohhh....remember what happened last time this pic surfaced?...better edit ur post...lol i likes me some audio stuff...
LSN2meBoom916 Posted November 7, 2007 Report Posted November 7, 2007 What happened last time? I gotta assume Assman got upset? "No one better lay a finger on my duckie!" haha COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
basshead Posted November 7, 2007 Report Posted November 7, 2007 ut ohhh....remember what happened last time this pic surfaced?...better edit ur post...lolna i never saw this pic b4 i thought it was funny tho im sure assman can take a joke about a bubber duckie
andym85 Posted November 7, 2007 Report Posted November 7, 2007 beware...lol http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=11602 i likes me some audio stuff...
BURRITO Posted November 7, 2007 Report Posted November 7, 2007 ut ohhh....remember what happened last time this pic surfaced?...better edit ur post...lol no worries! the last time that pic surfaced it was posted by a noob that had less than 10 posts LOL!!! Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
basshead Posted November 7, 2007 Report Posted November 7, 2007 beware...lol http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=11602 man thats funny i cant believe i missed that post i was tryin to make a joke but somebody beat me to it i've had tha pic for like 3 months too i just kept forgettin to use it
zaxfire69 Posted November 7, 2007 Report Posted November 7, 2007 I got a question. How did a thread about posting pictures of your mug, AKA Your picture...Get turned into a gang argument and a gun topic?? Just wondering..I think I would rather see pictures of all you guys..JMHO
BURRITO Posted November 7, 2007 Report Posted November 7, 2007 I got a question. How did a thread about posting pictures of your mug, AKA Your picture...Get turned into a gang argument and a gun topic?? Just wondering..I think I would rather see pictures of all you guys..JMHO X mutha fuggin 2! get back on topic! thanks Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
basshead Posted November 7, 2007 Report Posted November 7, 2007 I got a question. How did a thread about posting pictures of your mug, AKA Your picture...Get turned into a gang argument and a gun topic?? Just wondering..I think I would rather see pictures of all you guys..JMHOyo i swear i was just gonna say that i got waaaaaay off topic and i was gonna stop postin. MY BAD
BURRITO Posted November 7, 2007 Report Posted November 7, 2007 yo i swear i was just gonna say that i got waaaaaay off topic and i was gonna stop postin. MY BAD COOL! because there is a handfull of TRUE OG's on this sight that dont apreciate a bunch of "Dont Know Bull Shit" keep it real guys! Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.