BassJunkie Posted August 6, 2007 Report Posted August 6, 2007 wow, I had no idea you skate boarded, I was once a skate boarder, I skateboarded for a week, broke my pinky and my exspensive watch and I quit lol 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
wfeld Posted August 6, 2007 Report Posted August 6, 2007 lol noob ^^ 15" re sx 4.1 cub at 33hz box by coolwazabi
meade916 Posted August 6, 2007 Report Posted August 6, 2007 heres a small blast from the past.....well 5 years ago anyway. This was a little adventure me and my x-road dog tim went on. A trip to Vegas for a S.L.A.P. show that never happend (rained out). All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
meade916 Posted August 6, 2007 Report Posted August 6, 2007 man i miss my tow hitch All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
BURRITO Posted August 6, 2007 Report Posted August 6, 2007 man i miss my tow hitch i gotch you bro, anytime you needs a tow just holla!!! Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
roscoe1129 Posted August 6, 2007 Report Posted August 6, 2007 I swear you would think it was cold in the desert......The last time I came home (so cal) I was wearing tank top and shorts in january and Everyone thought I was nuts..... anyway an older one from when I first got this job.... Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
meade916 Posted August 6, 2007 Report Posted August 6, 2007 which one is you, i dont see anyone holding a cigarrette. j/p thats you on the far left, right? All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
BassJunkie Posted August 6, 2007 Report Posted August 6, 2007 Where do you work? 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
roscoe1129 Posted August 6, 2007 Report Posted August 6, 2007 Yeah thats me, and they said I had to put it out for the pic.. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
ChevyBoy Posted August 6, 2007 Report Posted August 6, 2007 Where do you work?x2 i never knew how you had that dough. i know you work at the shop though too.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.