Second Skin Audio

this thread is not about anything but second skin. So if you dont like Second skin or its pricing dont come in. Dont post. keep your opinion to yourself. No one is making them offer a discount. they are doing it because they want to and people like you have the audicity to do this after they do? Im telling you right now dont post dump again.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Thanks n8ball2013.

This thread was create to show people how much we appreciate their support, especially Steven Meade and this community!

We didn't do anything to celebrate our 500th like, so we thought we better do something for our 1000th.

So please falcons, if you have an issue with this thread or Second Skin, please contact me, Ken, or Max but please don't junk up this thread.

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

Thanks n8ball2013.

This thread was create to show people how much we appreciate their support, especially Steven Meade and this community!

We didn't do anything to celebrate our 500th like, so we thought we better do something for our 1000th.

So please falcons, if you have an issue with this thread or Second Skin, please contact me, Ken, or Max but please don't junk up this thread.

im not trying to junk up the thread. as already stated i like your product quality.

im not trying to junk up the thread. as already stated i like your product quality.

Ok cool and thanks.

I didn't see the first few thing you posted, but I am fairly certain I know what it was about...

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png