Second Skin Audio

I was probably going to order from you all soon anyway and now the additional discount and a t-shirt makes the even better. Hopefully my GTO's trunk will shortly be rattle-free.

btw I believe I was 1005

Edited by GTOguy

2004 Pontiac GTO- bolt ons, bagged, CCW's, SQzzz

Check Out my build log

Follow me on IG: @watsupitsdenny

Jon, you are one of the most customer friendly business men in ANY industry. I can't wait till I am ready to order a few boxes of the good stuff from you guys!

Thank you! I really appreciate hearing that, makes me feel like I'm doing my job and doing it well.

Well we hit our goal and are exceeding it, can we get 2k?! :rofl::yahoo:

Discount code will be posted shortly (probably early in the morning).

Thanks again guys, definitely couldn't do this without all of you!

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

i liked you guys and cant wait for the sale !! will be ordering ALOT of stuff from you cant wait for the sale !!

Hey jon, curious, since its the end of the month, will you start the sale soon or just wait till the first of October? Just wondering what your plans were. I also agree with the earlier stated comment that you rock and customer service is on a different level than most. Thanks for the great passion and commitment to your work, it shows very much.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Hey jon, curious, since its the end of the month, will you start the sale soon or just wait till the first of October? Just wondering what your plans were. I also agree with the earlier stated comment that you rock and customer service is on a different level than most. Thanks for the great passion and commitment to your work, it shows very much.

Much appreciated and my pleasure.

We may just run the sale now through October since we're so close to the end of the month (a week right?). I'll let everyone know when we post the code.

And just an FYI on the shirts, Max told me they have mostly large and extra large shirts and a few mediums. Next shirt order will include the larger sizes for us big guys. :D

usa_render4.png

As promised, if we hit our goal of 1K fans we would release a discount code and giveaway free shirts.

Check out this thread for the codes.

THANKS A MILLION GUYS!

usa_render4.png