Truck got broken into tonight :(

That sucks. Yeah I know we spend all our hard earned money on our systems and some people feel they can just take. 2 way alarm and a pistol so u can shoot them sumabitchs in the ass.

That sucks. Yeah I know we spend all our hard earned money on our systems and some people feel they can just take. 2 way alarm and a pistol so u can shoot them sumabitchs in the ass.

a shotgun usually gets people to listen better, or an AR Rifle

2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd Manual
Pioneer 4300DVD
2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)
Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub Amp
Kicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)
Kicker KQ3 Active Crossover
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer
Kicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)
Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)
2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -)

1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -)

300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker Wire
XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)
Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)

+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3

UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)

All races steal shit, so your saying it made it worse because it was 3 black guys? The fact you even hinted to the word Nigger makes me not feel one bit of remorse for your shit getting jacked.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Sucks your shit got stolen, id throw my stock h/u back in and buy an alarm and then progress to buy better things. Priorities.

All races steal shit, so your saying it made it worse because it was 3 black guys? The fact you even hinted to the word Nigger makes me not feel one bit of remorse for your shit getting jacked.

Get your panties unbunched.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

I've always had a alarm with all the bells and wistles. About a year ago I went to my local mall parked in a well lit area and went into dillards for 30 mins when I came out 1st thing I noticed was led blinkn weird. It told me alarm went off. Weel the popped my passenger door handle ( real easy on most chevys) and stole my 500 dvd player. Whoever did it did it fast with alarm goin off. Since I took off rods to locks in doors installed viper pager alarm with tilt sensor shock sensor with 2 sirens and the horn hooked up and I don't go to mall at night

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

i used to super glue razor blades to my deck and wiring harness...had some leave a blood trail from my truck down the drive deck was still hanging by the wires...lol but i couldn't agree more about the 2way alarm being a must if you have nice system.... scyteks are very reasonable and work great i have 2 of them 1 on my grand am gt the other on my truck .they are pretty easy to install ....good luck

1995 Honda passport 3.2 4x4 Frankenstein on a budget

ballistics sound deader (roof only so far)

kenwood mp3 usb

audio control 3 (upgrading)

hifonics mx-3

3 sets of massive px5 5.25s

3 sets of massive tweets

phonix gold 5.25 componets

x2 massive nx4 nano 200x4 mids

sony xplod 600x4 watt high's

2 Fi bl fully loaded box walled @31ish hz

13.2 cube box/wall

massive DB8000

Excessive amaperge 250 amp alt wir extrnl regulator

daul runs of xs power xpflex 0 gauge

big 3

raptor 0 gauge power/ground wire full run

suriken 45 amp hour x3 shriken bt-120 batts,interstate 1100CA semi batt

scytek galaxy 2way alarm

still upgradeing!

i used to super glue razor blades to my deck and wiring harness...had some leave a blood trail from my truck down the drive deck was still hanging by the wires...lol but i couldn't agree more about the 2way alarm being a must if you have nice system.... scyteks are very reasonable and work great i have 2 of them 1 on my grand am gt the other on my truck .they are pretty easy to install ....good luck

I think I'm goin to do that when my wife gets home... we've had a few thefts in out neighborhood lately and we can't afford an alarm yet...

Those of you who are risking your relationships need to grow up. Bass can't make you sandwhiches.

You clearly haven't tossed lunch meat, cheese, and bread in your port yet. Makes a hell of a bologna sandwich salad. Jiggles the balls pretty good too.

If i ain't learning, I ain't living.

Steve blocked me on YT... I think i irritated him a few years ago.... LOL sorry man

I don't have any serious builds goin on... currently i have an Interfire IF-2400b pushing 2 Alphasonic PSW610J's...

I'm broke and i don't want my son deaf before he's 2 haha

sup smd'ers. new to the forum discussions.

sad to hear about your loss bro im lucky enough to have not have anything of mine stolen. this automatically tells me i really needa quit wasting time and get an alarm.

those theievs will get theirs dont worry. those punks will come crawlin round and youll probably have your revenge lol

EDIT: if money is an issue like how it is with me. Santa always has tricks up his sleeve to help you out haha

Edited by 4Bent

Blowthrough

Subs
rebuild
Amps
1-SAZ3500
1-T4004

Coaxial

1Set Alpine Type-R Components

1 Set- kicker ks 5.2
1 Set- Kicker ks 6x8

Reciever