Ha ! :) LOL Check this out......

I just edited a version of this. LOLz!!!! Looks pretty crazy too! No long bass notes, but crazy hits and transient stuff. Ahhh Disney.

Maybe I can play it tomorrow and get a vid.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

I definitely want a modded version. It didn't sound promising on iTunes though. We'll see.

2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3

The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/

140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash!

REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified

Right. And the mids and highs sound freaking great too ! Excellent separation ! I totally have to add this to my SQ folder too :)

BTW, my neighbor (who is a professional DJ) has a 2 1/2 year old son, who totally approves of this track :) LOL I was cranking this up, and his son got so fired up, my neighbor had to set him down on the ground, so he could dance to it :) LOL

Fish

I just edited a version of this. LOLz!!!! Looks pretty crazy too! No long bass notes, but crazy hits and transient stuff. Ahhh Disney.

Maybe I can play it tomorrow and get a vid.

Well hey TheBetter, like 1HVYHTR said, it doesn't have long, constant bass notes, but it does have a bunch of seriously deep, solid hits.

I can't really say anything about the iTunes version though. I get most of my music through AmazonMP3.com...

Fish

I definitely want a modded version. It didn't sound promising on iTunes though. We'll see.

Check out my starting voltage and then look at it by the end of the vid. bwaaahahahaha!

For some reason, this camera doesn't pick up flex too well.... It hits though (especially when edited using Audacity!). And Fish Chris- this will make the jaws drop. I am sure of it. Stoopid fun. :drinks:

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Just online download of the original version......

.....then I "Altered" it. Muwahahaha! I love Audacity. Open the file up twice (make sure it isn't clipped), then do a high pass on one, then a low pass on the other. Then find the peak freq. on the bass (lp) track. Boost frequencies if desired (I didn't on this one), then amplify the bass. Combine the hp and lp tracks, re-check for any clipping, then good to go.

There are 2 or 3 parts in this song where it slams (like 1:01 in the video- watch the vid shake when it surprises me). Issue is- this Isn't a bass song- so, it's not like there is one note that hits. It may hit on 31hz, 42hz, 49hz and 63hz all at the same time. So- it still gets up, just not like a typical bass song. But hey, what more do you want from a singing red crab?!?!?

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Archived