Ok i got an 05 gmc 2500hd with the 6.0 in it and i wanna do a lil bit to it to get more out of it. One thing ima have done is i found a guy that does factory ecu retuning and he said on premium id gain 40 to 50hp... My quextion is can i get that done and still put a performance chip in it?? i want it to.be a beast lol

Usually with a tuned ecu, the chip would be redundant. My friend has an 2001 6.0 that he bought the program HP Tuners which allows u to tune anything and everything yourself, shift points, shift firmness, fuel delivery curves, etc. Also saves your factory setting, just incase u don't like your tune. Not sure how much a tuned ecu is but HP tuners is around 500 last I checked and u need a laptop for the program.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

a good aftermarket heads, cam, intake, headers and tune could put you at 430hp at the wheels maybe even more

if you wanna supercharge the numbers would be even more, but more expensive as always. since its got kinda high miles I would rebuild the engine with forged internals so they work well with the supercharger. supercharging stock internals could hurt it badly..especially on a somewhat high mile LS engine

stock bottom end is good to 550 wheel

so no need for rods or pistons unless you want more than 550 wheel

its stupid easy to make 430-450 wheel

small regrind cam

cai

long tube headers

and tune will make 430 all day long

your truck stock puts down just about 320wheel

my buddy does full tune ecu's for 400 shipped tuned for the gear you are running

If your wanting a programmer, ive actually got my old 1 for sale, since i went with a custom tune.

I have the diablo programmer for 04-05 gm 5.3 and 6.0's

its already programmed and done, just plug it in and swap tunes, then your good.

I want 190 shipped for mine

BTW, your stock heads flow plenty enough, no need to swap heads unless your going for 800 wheel.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz