Bass in the mountians of alaska

• 2 months later...

you guys going to any of the bass comps for 2012? image audio is doing one in june.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I will be, but possibly either only their first or last. I plan on showing up big sperm and his pack of cronies :good: There will always be some great events at North Coast Customz :peepwall:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

you guys going to any of the bass comps for 2012? image audio is doing one in june.

i'll be there.

I will be, but possibly either only their first or last. I plan on showing up big sperm and his pack of cronies :good: There will always be some great events at North Coast Customz :peepwall:

jay, you'll have to hit me up with some dates, so i can make it out.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

image is only doing 1 this year, a possible 2 but as for now they only plan 1. bigger then the others they did, they are talking about a band or dj, dunk tank, bbq ect ect.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

image is only doing 1 this year, a possible 2 but as for now they only plan 1. bigger then the others they did, they are talking about a band or dj, dunk tank, bbq ect ect.

im sure soundworks will have a couple too. if not, they'll at least have the show and shine again.

Will do. Will look forward to your build :)

my build is done. i am going to make a new box, which i may need your input on. i still have your number, is it cool if i text you?

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

so what the loudest set of 12"S you have heard? what was its spl/db

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

My sa's did 138.9 out of the trunk, but it's got more in it. I heard mostar's envoy with a 4th order wall with 8 sa-12's, and it was loud as fauk

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

Archived