Loudest trunk car?

bassrace

the thing with the way you posted the question is that its tough to tell and youre gonna get a lot of my brothers cousins uncles kid did a xxx. since you stated stipulations(rear fire etc) there really is no class for that. 99.9 percent of the loud trunkers fire forward and seal off. so thats how most of the recorded scores are.

btw if the backseats fold up and can be used itsa trunk setup to me

Which is why I don't get his anger. All trunks and cars are different. If you can be louder with them firing forward, then why not fire them forward. It's either trunk or not. You don't when in the aww category for subs facing rear, if you still aren't the loudest, right? I mean, it might be impressive, but then again, all cars are not created equal.

Get's so angry over people stating facts about trunk cars...

I honestly have not even got close to mad bro :) see???? But seriously you're blind bro read my first post.... Rear firing setup is what I was asking about.......I know it will most likely be louder sealed off towards the cabin but that wasnt my question, get it?

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

the thing with the way you posted the question is that its tough to tell and youre gonna get a lot of my brothers cousins uncles kid did a xxx. since you stated stipulations(rear fire etc) there really is no class for that. 99.9 percent of the loud trunkers fire forward and seal off. so thats how most of the recorded scores are.

Which is why I don't get his anger. All trunks and cars are different. If you can be louder with them firing forward, then why not fire them forward. It's either trunk or not. You don't when in the aww category for subs facing rear, if you still aren't the loudest, right? I mean, it might be impressive, but then again, all cars are not created equal.

I honestly have not even got close to mad bro :) see???? But seriously you're blind bro read my first post.... Rear firing setup is what I was asking about.......I know it will most likely be louder sealed off towards the cabin but that wasnt my question, get it?

I'm not blind and you're an ass. Maybe coming across as a dick doesn't help. I read your post and responded. It's either trunk or not. People may or may not know rather or not it's forward facing or not..Again, you may not be louder facing forward, dick.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

I'm not blind and you're an ass. Maybe coming across as a dick doesn't help. I read your post and responded. It's either trunk or

not. People may or may not know rather or not it's forward facing or not..Again, you may not be louder facing forward, dick.

You're not blind?

If you reread I said "I WILL MOST LIKELY BE LOUDER FACING FORWARD" I didnt say I would be, because I dont know, and thats not the point you should just stop why are you still going on?????

I'm not an ass, usually. But why are you argueing a worthless point? This will be my last post to you sir good day. :)

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

Maybe change thread title to:

"Loudest Rear Facing Trunk Car"

I didnt know Terry was on here .... Wish he was more active and share some builds.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

I didnt know Terry was on here .... Wish he was more active and share some builds.

i was thinkin the same when i read a thread he was in last night

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

damn....

who is that ˝Terry˝ anyway??

and this is not ANOTHER dumb question by mE...i just dont know :peepwall:

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

Really ^^

Veteran of SPL. Dumb Loud with everything he touches. Iirc he had a CRX doing 58.6s with 4 level 4 12s. Can't rememeber if that was Terry or not. You tube him. Look on term pro at his stats :)

Maybe that was Brock Jones? Fuck icr.

Either way he is the world record holder in NSPL now, 59.6 in trunk hardcore an 56.5 sealed

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

i did a 147.1 with everything facing back, 100% of the equipment in the trunk

guy i compete with though, in his pontiac G6 last year, everything facing back 2 10s did a 151 with 100% of equipment in the trunk

Ported through the rear deck? I wanna raise the bs flag but I don't wanna be an ass about it, just a 51 out of a trunk with 2 10's facing the rear just doesn't sound right to me. Any pics? Competitors stats?

not ported through the rear deck, and i'd show competitor stats if the TNESPL website didnt only show individual shows, they dont do it as a specific person like termpro or w/e it is, over 100 shows i'd have to search through..... the exact score was a 150.6 not a 151 (i just asked him)

edit:

first one i found, not the 150.6, i dont have time to look through archives through each and every show form last year, still shows he did over a 150 however

http://www.teamnortheastspl.com/?page_ID=5&event_ID=91 name was john brood running woofer cooker 1 class, which WC1 is limited to 5kw and 180sq" of cone area (ie. 2 10s) which they were actually thorshammer's old audioque 10s

he runs a ford escape now though, and is actually hitting lower

Gotcha, thanks for not taking offense. It just kinda sparked my interest. :drinks:

Thats a hell of a good score, i'd be pissed if my score dropped after switching from a trunk car to an suv lol.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

i did a 147.1 with everything facing back, 100% of the equipment in the trunk

guy i compete with though, in his pontiac G6 last year, everything facing back 2 10s did a 151 with 100% of equipment in the trunk

Thats john or thor!

Jensen head unit (junk to start) cadence 5.25 dash re tweets Candence ultra drive amp(mids+highs) rockford fosgate 75hd RESX18D2 X4 subs wired to 1.3 final

REBUILDING AS WE SPEAK

Really ^^

Veteran of SPL. Dumb Loud with everything he touches. Iirc he had a CRX doing 58.6s with 4 level 4 12s. Can't rememeber if that was Terry or not. You tube him. Look on term pro at his stats :)

Maybe that was Brock Jones? Fuck icr.

Either way he is the world record holder in NSPL now, 59.6 in trunk hardcore an 56.5 sealed

thats terry. cant remember where i saw it, but i did lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Archived