Jump to content

SMD Members....You choose the build


SMD Mebers choice build  

57 members have voted

  1. 1. You guys get to vote

    • (4) SA-12's in a 4th order BP on (2) SAZ-1500
      9
    • (2) Lvl 5 15's on a DC 7.5
      18
    • (1) Lvl 6 18 (if Rusty has motors) on (1) 7.5K
      7
    • (4) 9512 on (2) m3a strapped
      10
    • (2) Nightshades in a 6th order on SAZ-4500
      8
    • TSNS 18" on (2) RF2500bdCP
      5


Recommended Posts

Posted

If you are willing to build in the trunk, see if you can get four 12"s in a 4th order bandpass. I have yet to see a 4th order in a trunk at a large scale. Could be interesting. :)

I was thinking (4) 12's in a 4th order......2.8 sealed 5.6 ported, tuned to 37hz.....that is a possible

That's loww tuning

Normally I build em and tune to 45-47 but I will be chocking the port so that I can play low 30's but roll into upper 40's

svc2.png

ttf.png

2006 Dodge Charger

(2) Kinetic 3800

(1) DC Power 270XP

(4) T1-12D4

(1) T2500BDCP

(2) T400.4

7.5 cubic ft.

(2) 6 in ports thru the rear deck

(2) T165.2

(2) T169.3

Posted

2 15" SSA ZCONS, 2 Sundown 2500's

2 15" SSA XCONS tuned to 27hz, Sundown 3500

4 12" SSA Icons, sundown 3500

Please read the introduction again and resubmit, yes I know Sundown makes SSA but the option were DC, Sundown, and DD

svc2.png

ttf.png

2006 Dodge Charger

(2) Kinetic 3800

(1) DC Power 270XP

(4) T1-12D4

(1) T2500BDCP

(2) T400.4

7.5 cubic ft.

(2) 6 in ports thru the rear deck

(2) T165.2

(2) T169.3

Posted

If you want 4 12s and no more than a 7.5k, then I would go with 4 Level 4 12s with the Level 5 upgrade and a spider pack of 1 stiff and 2 medium. Get the 175.4s they are straight up beasts. Now if it is 1 18 I would either suck up the cost and get the Level 6 18 or find a ti or t3 basket and save some money. Or 2 Level 5 15s on the 7.5k.

Personally I would do 2 Level 5 15s on the 7.5k.

Posted

Need 3 more options then open voting begins

svc2.png

ttf.png

2006 Dodge Charger

(2) Kinetic 3800

(1) DC Power 270XP

(4) T1-12D4

(1) T2500BDCP

(2) T400.4

7.5 cubic ft.

(2) 6 in ports thru the rear deck

(2) T165.2

(2) T169.3

Posted

2 nightshade 12's in a series tuned dual reflex bandpass powered by a saz-4500.

Dual reflex bandpass....are we talking 4th order

no, dual reflex would be a 6th order bandpass

they are brutal on the lows

Posted

voted on the 4 SA-12s but I would suggest a 3500 over 2 1500s. They will take the power lol. Trust me. I did it haha

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

Posted

No more CHOICES...Time to vote....Will shut voting down at midnight on Weds/Thursday morning and place my order for the winner this Friday with pics of recepits as proof to show. Then start ordering wire, and all other parts on monday, and possibly start build that night.

svc2.png

ttf.png

2006 Dodge Charger

(2) Kinetic 3800

(1) DC Power 270XP

(4) T1-12D4

(1) T2500BDCP

(2) T400.4

7.5 cubic ft.

(2) 6 in ports thru the rear deck

(2) T165.2

(2) T169.3

Posted

I voted 4 12s, because big subs are more difficult to get to optimal performance in a trunk

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl



TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png


5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 490 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...