OH yeah and she will have to pay for your lawyer fees/court cost and all the other B.S. when she looses

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

the next time the attorney calls just tell him... "these matters are being taken care of" and then hang up. ;)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

and you know what else she says in another email...my dad is willing to split the cost or pay some of the cost...well her lawyer replies saying that she will "waive" the lawyer fees and the TOWING CHARGE when she had a dead battery. i just lol'd at that shit. she is out of her gourd

12" fi q

rf t10001

naw mean

yea dont kill yourself worrieing about this, have you confired that the "lawer" is legit or is it more a scare tacit , i would tell them that if there willing to pay half then that prooves gilt that she should have had it checked and with that being said from them they can eat the rest of the bill as well

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

o and a lawer normaly doesnt wave his her charges just that simply, i bet shes just tryn to get something for nothin tell her to get fingerd

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

she is trying to fuck u with no lube or reach around man.

point blank, tell her "sorry this car came as is. There was no implied warentee or guarentee. Read your Bill of Sale. Goodbye."

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Hmmm can u sell a car that won't pass smog? See she can't get a title if it won't pass smog or safety inspection.

I have seen the people court where this has been challenged and the seller lost.

I am in this pickle myself i bought a crx that passed the day i bought it, 18 months later the timings wrong and it's a swapped engine,

now dealing with the referee though it shoulda been done 10 years ago when it was swapped. Good luck!!

I did a little reading up on this. I'm assuming by the 412, Mass, that you live there. ;)

In Massachusetts even used cars sold by a private person are covered under a lemon law. If the car fails to pass inspection within 7 days of purchase and fixing it is greater than 10% of the purchase cost, the buyer can void the sale. The Lemon Law also covers this in a different way. If within 30 days of purchase, she can prove that you sold her a car, that had a defect but failed to disclose it, you would have to refund her her money, less a slight mileage charge.

Since it was longer than 7 days before she did the inspection, she can't do the first, and since you say you didn't know about the problem with the control arms, and obviously she can't prove that you did, she is shit out of luck.

All this said, I'm not a lawyer and don't claim to be, and my advice is given as is. Just do a quick search on Google for this and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Edited by cavi_in_kc

Mike Roth