Sonic Electronix

Out With The Old, In With The New.

now Ive done some crazy shit but id never get away with puttin my tahoe on a wedding cake LOL ^^^youre goooood!

Sometimes I can get my way :lol::lol:

your right on the F150, we've had 2 now and both of them were michelles :D Hey if i wanna pick stuff up at homedepot on weekends she lets me :D

Mama already said I couldn't use it as a farm truck.... Like I did with the last one. :unsure:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I have an idea, I have wanted to buy a truck just do do this kind of system, a horn loaded bandpass with 2- 18s... should bump hard, hit low, and be pretty good SQ wise- just gotta buy a camper shell

Just an idea, and yeah, you all can talk shit about my 3 minute Paint piece of art

truckhorn.jpg

Your on the right track. It's a little tall on the drawing. Remember, it will have to be under the bed cover. ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

so, no camper shell huh... damn Tonoe cover only? hmmm

That window would sure make a nice port opening, and whoever sat in the back seat would have some seriously bad hair days

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

That's a really cool idea with the folded horn.. Are you just going to take the back window out and blow through there, or go ahead and ditch the whole back of the cab?

If I had a truck, yeah I would take out the window, get a camper shell, build a blow thru ,thru the back window.....

After Christmas, Iam looking for a Astro van or a truck anyways, one way or another Iam doing a Horn wall ;-)

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

If I had a truck, yeah I would take out the window, get a camper shell, build a blow thru ,thru the back window.....

After Christmas, Iam looking for a Astro van or a truck anyways, one way or another Iam doing a Horn wall ;-)

If this was like a $5k truck then hell yeah, lets do some crazy to it. However, This is something more then a beater so I gotta watch what I do to it.

Yeah I'll do a blow-through but it's got to be under the topper. I'm thinking I could make it a nice 139 Bass racer. I really doubt that I can get it into the 49 class.

I'm planning on making a nice well rounded system out of this one.

Most likely I will use what I have laying around here to put it together with.

Either a pair of 15's or I have 6 12's sitting around here that could fit the bill.

I do like an idea of a folded horn and have built some in the past that have sounded fantastic.

1st thing I need to do is get the remote start in it.

:cough: :cough:

uy2.jpg

I remember seeing this one at a show in Fresno..... It was off the hook sick. Pure sexy!

I love it but can't take up the whole bed :(

I guess I should get out there and measure up so I can figure out what I want to do. B)

I guess I should get out there and measure up so I can figure out what I want to do. B)

16 12's in the bed should do the trick...LOL... but yeah 6 12's should pound pretty loud.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/