DC Sound Lab

175.4 Thermal Protect Troubleshooting

Way off topic, but I just realized what she is saying in your avatar.

LMAO random hey?

and what is gonna happen this sexy amp?

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Way off topic, but I just realized what she is saying in your avatar.

LMAO random hey?

and what is gonna happen this sexy amp?

I was going to sell it, but now that I know there is nothing wrong with it, and it has a custom Rusty-fan, I think i'll hold it for a bit.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

does the one crossover connect to all 3 speakers or is there a separate crossover for the midbass? does your crossover have jumpers to change some settings?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

does the one crossover connect to all 3 speakers or is there a separate crossover for the midbass? does your crossover have jumpers to change some settings?

The midbass is a separate crossover and there are jumpers, which I had set at normal for midrange and attenuated for the tweeters. Basically, one speaker wire splits into 3, to input the 3 signals to the crossovers. The final ohm reading was 4.1-4.2, not powered up of course.

Have you hooked up the new amp and had the same problem?

New amp is hooked up, but the crossovers are out. No issues.

I really think one of the crossovers had a short that I couldn't find, that would only show up under power. I don't know how to check each and every component of these crossovers.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread