So you wouldn't be able to do a ford logo?

I'm looking for the classic Ford oval for my next project I would like it to be about 12" high In Black, frosted and chrome

I want the white lettering and oval to be the decal

http://www.bp.com/liveassets/bp_internet/b...s/Ford-Logo.jpg

I can do the Ford Logo, is that all you want? I have a few logos that we have purchased and have permission to do (EX.) Ford, Chevy, Adidas, Nike to name a few. But I have cut a Ford logo out before. I can do frosted and I can do chrome. I dont quite understand what you mean about the frosted though. If you put frosted on black you wont be able to see it....

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

damn that sucks!

Id like to have a big sticker that has the spl dynamics logo + the dd logo = a big yellow smilly face.

If someone can get ahold of them and get an email from them saying that I can cut the logo then I will be able to cut them out. I have to have the e mail before I cut the logo though. So if you guys contact dom at irragi (example) and get him to send you an e mail saying I can use it, then forward that message to me then I could use it.

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

looks good but not feeling the font i guess could u show me a variety of how it looks wit different fonts something in cursuve and bold thanks also it can come in any color right??? also how much its for the front windshield

Ran into this font... Tell me what you think.

Posted Image

I gotta work tonight, so I wont be able to get on till about 9. I will work on the motorsport one then burrito, dont worry!

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

I can do the Ford Logo, is that all you want? I have a few logos that we have purchased and have permission to do (EX.) Ford, Chevy, Adidas, Nike to name a few. But I have cut a Ford logo out before. I can do frosted and I can do chrome. I dont quite understand what you mean about the frosted though. If you put frosted on black you wont be able to see it....

Cool that will work. I don't want the frosted on black. I'm looking at frosted, black or chrome.

Your pic of frosted is what I'm looking for. I want that etched look on plexi for a design I'm working on.

Shoot me a price on the 3 colors, and a total if I ordered all 3

Again, I'll need it at 12" tall and you might as well shoot over a price for them at 18" tall.

Thanks,

Bill

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry this took so long... Been really busy around here... Well anyways, tell me what you think...

Posted Image

Looks good bro. Exactly what I'm looking for.

12" tall will work for the project i'm lookin to do.

Hit me up with a price.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived