2011 challenger 2 aq12s and a sundown 3500

im new to the audio game and ive been reading these forums and learning but i think its time to for me to start my own build with the help of my cousin and a few friends that know a little something about car audio. i bought a 2011 challenger and i think its time to get some bang in it. i just received most of the equipment im going to be putting in it. heres a list of everything thatll be going into the challenger.

1 audiocontrol lc6i

1 beyma sck65 component set in each front door( soon to be 2)

1 beyma sc603 coaxial set in the rear deck( soon to be 2)

2 aq hdc3 12s

1 sundown saz3500

1 md42

1 shuriken 80 amp battery

0 gauge dblink power ground

8 gauge db link speaker wire

its already started and on its way, ill have pics tomorrow night, id love to hear any advice you have to an up and coming audio enthusiast whether it positive or negative as long as its gonna help me, i wanna learn as much as possible and add to what i already have learned. thanks to all and goodnight.

so i got the beymas installed but for/got to take pics and i got the subs and box together, the box was built by a buddy of mine named henry. ill be installing them tomorrow after i get my fuse blocks. heres some pics until i get the install going.

IMAG0098.jpg

IMAG0101.jpg

IMAG0100.jpg

IMAG0099.jpg

IMAG0102.jpg

IMAG0103.jpg

this is all until i get going tomorrow

let me know what yall guys think

I like it now make sure to seal off every thing in your rear deck AND those gaps around the box. Trust me you'll appreciate the added output.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Looks good, can't wait to see the finished product, any box specs?

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

I love the new Challengers. Nice box too. Be sure to seal it off like N8 said

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

You can do a beauty panel, but it needs to fit Very tight. Even then, you may have small gaps here and there to deal with. Also, take the panel off the rear deck and cover any holes there, I used deadener. The less air gets back there, the louder and better it will sound.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

You can do a beauty panel, but it needs to fit Very tight. Even then, you may have small gaps here and there to deal with. Also, take the panel off the rear deck and cover any holes there, I used deadener. The less air gets back there, the louder and better it will sound.

I was just looking at your box again. It looks well built, man. What are the specs for it?

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived