Power and Peak Frequency Change

i would think that your car's "peak" wouldnt change no matter how much power your running. but idk... someone smarter than me should help you. i'll be lookin out for this thread cuz that is an interesting question.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

Sometimes it will sometimes it won't. Test test test

Fecupes frequency lowered when he increased power iirc

Edited by BassJunkie

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Every application is different for sure, yes, as my boy bassjunkie said, i´ve lowered the peak frequency of the build by adding more power in the past, this has happened to me only a couple of times , i can give you this statement, adding more power lowers your peak frequency IF THERE´S A CHANGE, once again, this isn´t a constant, sometimes peak doesn´t move at all, i´ve never seen someone that has raised the peak because of adding more power, but you never know!!

If you are gonna meter the car, i would burp the same peak frequency you had before adding more power, and then, i would burp 2 frequencies below that, if score drops then you know the peak frequency it´s the old one or maybe only 1 hz below that, i wouldn´t waste my time burping above the usual peak :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/