dude that sucks... Ive had a system stolen out of my car before. You just get that sick to your stomach feeling when you find out and it all sets in.. never a good feeling

Team NWSPLUPCOMING BUILD (when I afford it)

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

That amp would fuck the shit out of those subs. It would roofie them, knock them out with chloroform, then make sweet, gentle, anal love to them all night.

Well if you know who did it your better off than most of us. You can at least retaliate! You can kill his dog, fuck his girl, start his house on fire... Idk there are tons of options lol

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

Imo go ahead with the police report get his ass locked up. When he is locked up then install all your shit back in. Once all back in, have his moms boobs on the passanger side, and his gf on the drivers side doing nakkie boob tricks... Reason you want the mom on the passanger side is you dont need a saggy 4lb fun bag knocking you out cause of the spl.

I have no problem doing an "overnighter" in jail for stomping the crap outta some punk a$$ kid for being stupid enough to steal from me. I would find this kid and make an example outta him

yeah dude what he said

grab a 15 inch woofer and smack his face in with it give that cunt a real thumping demo