Deka intimidator battery

has anyone here tried Deka intimidator agm batteries its the only decently priced AGM batteries in my area and I want to know if there good

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

They are some pretty awesome batteries from what i hears.

You may look in to O'reilly(sp.?) parts because they sell that same battery renamed for there company. I think its called a Super Start AGM or something like that. And its only like $140 too! Should be easy doing warranties in the future too.

good batts got the group 31 and group 78dt. paid 210 for th big one and 170 for the smaller on. im in canada so... we get fucked up here

chevrolet all day er day.

'81 camaro z28 performance

'03 silverado ext cab show and go

They are some pretty awesome batteries from what i hears.

You may look in to O'reilly(sp.?) parts because they sell that same battery renamed for there company. I think its called a Super Start AGM or something like that. And its only like $140 too! Should be easy doing warranties in the future too.

I just double checked all of this and you are Spot On.

I am punching myself in the face right now.... Next time- and that may be soon- I am getting some of these from O'Reilly. I totally feel you on being able to pop in to any O'Reilly and get a replacement if you have an issue. Made in USA as best I can tell. :good:

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

sweet news because i was about to have to spend about 500 per batt after shipping now i just saved my self alot of doe . hmm maybe i should reward my self with a bunch of sa-8's :)

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

• 2 weeks later...