Jump to content

anyone waiting on modern warfare 3


Recommended Posts

Posted

i dont like the playstation controller. It hurts my wrists. Im a huge baseball fan as well and mlb the hsow is the only game worth having. Ill suffer with the controller I feel comfortable iwth and mlb 2k

quit be a feg and go by the Xbox 360 controller for the PS3 :D

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Posted

guess what guys? im tired of mindless bickering but i will put one more thing out there, COD4 > strangle hold.

this^ is suppose to ease tension and i make a funny.

head-unit: pioneer avh p-4300DVD

2 Fi btl n2 18's

1 dc audio 5k

1 dc audio 175.4

4 sets of fusion CP-CM50 components

1 mechman 270 amp alt

3 XS Power D3400

80 Mil Sound Deadener by audio technix

all in my 2003 chevy suburban.

Posted

I just wanted to add one thing that I think COD should do that Battlefield does, that is Dedicated Servers, then you don't have constant host changes or having a shitty host that ruins the game for everyone, it makes the game run so much better for all.

Anyway I find myself working in a much more team oriented manner on BF than on COD, on COD one guy can carry cause he will constantly get kill streaks over and over, on BF there is no killstreaks so it's not likely the same will happen, if you have a trash team on BF Beta you are basically screwed on you chances of winning

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Posted

I just wanted to add one thing that I think COD should do that Battlefield does, that is Dedicated Servers, then you don't have constant host changes or having a shitty host that ruins the game for everyone, it makes the game run so much better for all.

Anyway I find myself working in a much more team oriented manner on BF than on COD, on COD one guy can carry cause he will constantly get kill streaks over and over, on BF there is no killstreaks so it's not likely the same will happen, if you have a trash team on BF Beta you are basically screwed on you chances of winning

i have had 40 kill games on COD and sill lost cause the rest of my team has a .2 KDR

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Posted

I just wanted to add one thing that I think COD should do that Battlefield does, that is Dedicated Servers, then you don't have constant host changes or having a shitty host that ruins the game for everyone, it makes the game run so much better for all.

Anyway I find myself working in a much more team oriented manner on BF than on COD, on COD one guy can carry cause he will constantly get kill streaks over and over, on BF there is no killstreaks so it's not likely the same will happen, if you have a trash team on BF Beta you are basically screwed on you chances of winning

True that on the team thing. When teams work together and watch your back, you're almost unstoppable. But when you have COD lemmings running around, it's hopeless. (For me :P )

Posted

I just wanted to add one thing that I think COD should do that Battlefield does, that is Dedicated Servers, then you don't have constant host changes or having a shitty host that ruins the game for everyone, it makes the game run so much better for all.

Anyway I find myself working in a much more team oriented manner on BF than on COD, on COD one guy can carry cause he will constantly get kill streaks over and over, on BF there is no killstreaks so it's not likely the same will happen, if you have a trash team on BF Beta you are basically screwed on you chances of winning

i have had 40 kill games on COD and sill lost cause the rest of my team has a .2 KDR

on the flipside ive seen my buddy go 40 kills and win with everyone under a .5 kdr

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Posted

MW3 is going to be alot like all the others, as usual...I'll end up getting it at or before Christmas, but I think I'm going to get BF3 on payday... :yahoo:

POTATO!

Posted

MW3 = MW2 without the bullshit, some cool new game modes like the Dog Tags but seriously no dolphin diving?! The killstreaks I believe are going to turn this game into a cluster fuck like MW2.

BF3 I pre-ordered months ago off amazon, getting it delivered to my front door via UPS the day it comes out, just like I did with Black Ops (also since I pre-ordered black ops, BF3 only cost me $40 :D). I played the BF3 BETA a few times, I love it, glitchy as hell but its a BETA so its fine. I've just been playing Blops basically every day so this is gonna be so refreshing, hell even a buddy I know on the net was talking about getting MW3 and not BF3 then he got the BETA and he changed his mind.

COD is great but its stale to me, nothing really new. Same game, same shit, just minor improvements & changes. BF3 on the other hand is my first BF game and I'm ready for the change.

My GT on 360 is "Wonderbeans650", you might have had me before as Rahlo Jones but that account was banned a few weeks ago :(

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted

can't wait for it on Ps3 XD gunna B TIIIGHT haha

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

Posted

I thought the graphics were shit.dident like the movement of the player.also dident like how you can't cook a granade.little shit like that

you realize that you dont cook grenades in real life right? you ever thrown one?

No I haven't thrown one.its jus somthing I like to see in a game.I think it makes it a lil more fun.I don't like how if you throw it they have time to run away from it.I like throwing it and it blowing up rite in front of there face with no time for them to run.but its just a game and my personal opinion.I'm sure others like that you can't cook them

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4825 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...