The weirdest play ever.

Ok so i was just clicking around youtube watching little FSPRussia and I get a suggested video that pops up.

Ok after looking at the video again these girls definitely have pasties on and technical that isnt nudity. It starts out a little weird but at 0:50 is when it starts to get even weirder then at like 0:56 just plan funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3A1nprfuJs&feature=related

It said no kinds of nudity, it's ok if they have a bikini/underwear on. :search::peepwall:

UNDER-CONSTRUCTION

''Old School Build''

maybe it sounds like an 18 cause theres 3 fucking "port" holes ghetto drilled in the "box"

190 db when your done?

Yea that's the lowest decibal ill be satisfied with when I'm done like I said its stage one and I lost my job u guys should consider shit instead of just talk it

lmao

are you talking about the play with the bitches with broomsticks on their heads and the guy in the background humping his way across stage on a board with wheels?

@loudbimmer - check the video for of Cee-Lo's cover of No One's Gonna Love You. epic bewbz.

are you talking about the play with the bitches with broomsticks on their heads and the guy in the background humping his way across stage on a board with wheels?

@loudbimmer - check the video for of Cee-Lo's cover of No One's Gonna Love You. epic bewbz.

hahaa yeah. Thats when i lost it about 0:50 seconds in and that guy started rolling around the stage. haha

u cant post anything that is under 18 so go figre........meaning no pictures of cigarettes lol

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived