The Eclipsanator... New Videos

lol... you definintly get high spraying that stuff, where did you get it for $7.49?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

almost done with box#1, but i got something special thats gotta wait til tomorrowfor box 1, so i started my box. and thanks dwright27 cause that damp cloth made the glue line look alot nicer.

ran out of wood for support so i turned to jugs of water

Posted Image

gotta love 3/4" roundover bits

Posted Image

glue line

Posted Image

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

box #1 recessed fi logo in rhino next to my box thats not finished yet

Posted Image

more

Posted Image

finished... sick

Posted Image

closeup birch wood for those who dont know

Posted Image

body ground

Posted Image

1/0 body ground in rear with kicker 1/0 + 2 4 gauge outs

Posted Image

kicker 1/0

Posted Image

kicker 12 gauge twisted hyperflex ftw - 294 strands

Posted Image

stinger hyper 4 channel and sub, remote, and new headunit ground to eliminate all noise from car

Posted Image

almost done

Posted Image

rear view - was supposed to be port back sub up but theres body trim that wont allow for full excusion of sub so we had to turn it around port up sub forward. this is for a buddy who wont notice much of a difference, and we arent looking for spl#'s so until a new box is made... this will have to do... and yes it was my fault cause all i had to do was put the top baffle on the other way... opps ftl

Posted Image

fi q and kinetik 1400

Posted Image

i will do mine a little different, more careful with bed liner, and we were in a hurry so i didnt get to sand box#1 as much as i would have liked, and i measured mine a little better so mine will be port back sub back in 03 grand am like previous dual 12" se setup but with 15 q

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

damn nice build bro! looks sickkk

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

IMO that wood looks like mdf with a birch veneer LMAO...It's definately not ply birch from what the pics show

images-4.jpgdjscrewbanner5sf.jpgimages.jpg

"IT SOUNDS SLOW MOTION AND STUTTERING"~~~~LOL

2 15" Fi BTLs

7.5 cf box @ 33hz

Sundown SAZ-3500D

Powermaster S3400 & D3100

Iraggi 300a alt

SecondSkin - totally dead

Knu wire

box is definately birch venered, look at pic 1 thats obvious, hence the fact it was rhinoed on box 1, and thats its $45. i wish it was 13 ply. voidless birch 13 ply is hard to find and lowes/menards stopped carrying it. I found 13 ply birch at menards but not voidless and it was $65. when it comes to acoustics, mdf sounds better because of its consistancy supposidly than ply with voids, or so ive been told. sorry if anyone was mislead i thought the first pic showed it was venered in plain site since all pieces are shown from side. box 2 will be stained and thats why i got it, $39 vs $45 for venered. im thinking of rhino lining entire box except front baffle since when you open the trunk thats all you see really.

anyone have pics of stained boxes used in their builds?

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Archived