DC Audio FlexXterra. 2016 revision underway Never ending

20120823_121029.jpg

20120823_121601.jpg

Can't wait for that truck to come back in a few weeks.....

moar pics

me and kim will drive out to indi when its all said and finished to hear this monster :)

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Derrick, I think I ave pushed the sace to the limit this time. You coming to Indy in oct for finals?

dunno, its possible.. i generally am working weekends now since they give more money to people for working weekends on top of time and a half for over 40 hours LOL

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Not that my opinion matters, buuuuuutttt, I'd go 18's on the first set with some beefier tires and the green. I think the bigger filled wheels look gawdy. However, that being said, if you had a 6" lift or something, then the second set in a 22 would look pretty sweet! But that's just my $.02.

The build is epic...................wait, will be epic! And pimp status is given when a freight truck pulls up to your door instead of the little box truck! I dig the onsies too! Kids rollin in style!!!

Tuned in for this rebuild!

MOAR!!!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Archived