damn that sucks, clipped it to death :(

I was gonna post and say moar power lol

good start though, thats a clean older bmw

Thats what happens when you don't use a dd-1 or something other than your ears to check for clipping. This happened from a mix of voltage drop, box rise, and droning bass line for the whole song.. Good thing is, im going with an sa-12 dvc sub in a box tuned to around 30 and probably 1.75 cubes.

1983 Bmw 320i 5 speed 251000 miles on it

Sundown SA-12d2

Big 3

Optima 75-25

Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp

Hifonics BRZ-1200.1D for sub in a 1.7ft^3 ~33hz ported box

Pioneer USB stereo

Bass knob integrated into old fading switch (Sneaky)

Lowered on H&R sport springs with bilstein sport shocks (2" drop and handles like a dream)

Leave him be. He's just talking shit and laying on his bathroom floor listening to Dashboard Confessional. Let nature take it's course and pump this chick in the butt. Let her know who's boss.

Man I really hate myself for selling mine I had a red 83 it was my first car got it for 500. The thing that makes me hate my self was that 3 days after I sold it I bought a police intercepter for 250 If I had the bimmer I would have taken the engine out of the intercepter and dropped it in the bimmer

Alpine 9884

RF T2 comp set up front

The Epicenter

2x RF T10001bd

2x Sundown sa-15 t-line

Big 3

Smd DD-1

Man I really hate myself for selling mine I had a red 83 it was my first car got it for 500. The thing that makes me hate my self was that 3 days after I sold it I bought a police intercepter for 250 If I had the bimmer I would have taken the engine out of the intercepter and dropped it in the bimmer

haha franken bimmer. A quick youtube search showed up an e30 m3 with the 5.0 v12 with 2 turbos in a tiny car. Thats a lot of power!!

Sundown SA-12d2

Big 3

Optima 75-25

Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp

Pioneer USB stereo

Lowered on H&R sport springs with bilstein sport shocks (2" drop and handles like a dream)

Leave him be. He's just talking shit and laying on his bathroom floor listening to Dashboard Confessional. Let nature take it's course and pump this chick in the butt. Let her know who's boss.

UPDATE: I just ordered a sundown SA-12 dual 4 ohm voicecoil for my car! Kickers are going to a family member, and i am putting a sheet of MDF in the trunk of my car, to act as a mpre solid base for the box/ amp. Im coating the sheet in resin, then carpeting it to keep it from soaking water up. I just picked up a sheet of MDF to make a box. Decided on a 2.08 cu.ft. Box tuned to 29 hz. Should be finished with the Trunk build the wednesday. While everythings out, im going to clean up my amp, and all wires going with it, and making room in my trunk for another amp for mids and highs. Might go for a tiny one for the glovebox. Well see.

Sundown SA-12d2

Big 3

Optima 75-25

Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp

Pioneer USB stereo

UPDATE: I just ordered a sundown SA-12 dual 4 ohm voicecoil for my car! Kickers are going to a family member, and i am putting a sheet of MDF in the trunk of my car, to act as a mpre solid base for the box/ amp. Im coating the sheet in resin, then carpeting it to keep it from soaking water up. I just picked up a sheet of MDF to make a box. Decided on a 2.08 cu.ft. Box tuned to 29 hz. Should be finished with the Trunk build the wednesday. While everythings out, im going to clean up my amp, and all wires going with it, and making room in my trunk for another amp for mids and highs. Might go for a tiny one for the glovebox. Well see.

Gonna hit SO LOW!

So just wanted to say, MY SA-12 came in!!! i soo excited to put it in a car! box is still a work in progress, but ill put up photos tomorrow. I took 2 videos, one of an unboxing:

and one of a comparison of the kicker and the sundown next to eachother:

hope you like!

Sundown SA-12d2

Big 3

Optima 75-25

Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp

Pioneer USB stereo

Believe me that new paint will look fantastic! We have a friend that has 2 of these cars, and one of them he painter the front half in his garage, and matched to the back. Literally can't tell where he stopped. UPDATE: ordered some H&R lowering springs for my car. It'll lower it around 2 inches and stiffen it up REALLY well. Should come either monday or wednesday!

Sundown SA-12d2

Big 3

Optima 75-25

Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp

Pioneer USB stereo

Archived