Second Skin Audio

W7 quwstion

Marky_TRD

Fi Q's FTW.

I wanted to say get the Q's but I have a feeling he might just break them.

Loudness is no substitute for musicianship, and partial deafness is no badge of honor. I was once able to hear this advice.

Build Log>>>

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...pid=672024&

New Build

Believe in the order

Aren't the smds in the relative price range of the w7s?

Yeah and they will handle about 10 x's the power as the w7.

RF_728x090_caraudiofanatics-1.jpg

xs-1.jpg

logo-1.png

1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

DC Power 270 Amp Alt

Big 3

Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire

XS Power D6500

XS Power D3100

Pioneer Headunit

JBL Mids and Highs

Rockford Fosgate 400.4

3 Sundown Audio SA-10's wired @ .67 ohms

American Bass 150.1

spend more on your mids and highs.

Why spend more?

you can get some pretty nice shit for cheap from PE. Dayton Audio reference series woofers

While they look cool I do not know how they sound. That being said perhaps i miss-worded myself.

Instead of blowing all that cash on the W7's go with some of the other recommendations on here and invest more on your front stage. Now may that be spending more or less whatever the case may be the Type R components will likely not make you happy in the long run. The type R woofers have a good rep though.

To the OP I say have a look at a set of Fi BL or BTL's depending on how much power you have.

Two 18's will make you happier then 4 W7's.

Loudness is no substitute for musicianship, and partial deafness is no badge of honor. I was once able to hear this advice.

Build Log>>>

New Build

Believe in the order

if he wants to out do W7,s in SQ and SPL the FI Q has been dubed the W7 killer

x2

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

spend more on your mids and highs.

Why spend more?

you can get some pretty nice shit for cheap from PE. Dayton Audio reference series woofers

While they look cool I do not know how they sound. That being said perhaps i miss-worded myself.

Instead of blowing all that cash on the W7's go with some of the other recommendations on here and invest more on your front stage. Now may that be spending more or less whatever the case may be the Type R components will likely not make you happy in the long run. The type R woofers have a good rep though.

To the OP I say have a look at a set of Fi BL or BTL's depending on how much power you have.

Two 18's will make you happier then 4 W7's.

you're also paying a lot for alpine's name. while neither of us have heard the speaker before the reviews for the speaker are very good. another well respected name at an affordable price is tang band. PE is running a pretty good deal on them right now. 30 for each 5.25"

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

I have heard them type r speakers they are junk if u ask me. Many reviews are biased or from people that dont know shit.

Build Log>>>

New Build

Believe in the order

So 2000 watts for each. Btw big question tht would be big for me, what would i need to do to play tge system as loud as i want but without revving it?

You could do dual h/o Alts with the money you're saving buy not buying those damn w7's...dual Alts on 5k of power with like 2 d3400's and you'd probably never see 13's lol

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

And by the way the W7's are not all there cracked up to be . I bought one awhile back put a 1000 watts to it and it just destroyed it self . It did sound pretty good for that week it lasted tho

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

Archived