Ok, so both of the headliners in my vehicles have started falling. I'm looking for some guidance on how to wrap them myself. I have ABSOLUTELY NO experience wrapping anything at all.

as far as I know I need to start from then center out, but that's just what a buddy said who I'm not sure he knows what he's doing either.

Where can I get the material to do it right because the foam is coming off with it.

Someone help Please?

thanks

Sutton

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

When wrapping headliner first make sure all old material is off, that means all that left is the thin fiberglass base. Usually a wire brush is best for removing!

Then make sure material is right size!

Fold the material and do half at a time, use spray adhesive preferrably industrial and spray the mold and the back of the foam evenly and let tack up 5-10 minutes.

After its tacky but not dry start in the center of your fold and lightly work the material to the side, try not to leave finger prints or creases. Then repeat for the other side!

After both sides are dry and secure, flip the headliner over and trim so there is about 1-1 1/2" of overhang.

Now spray the adhesive along the edges of the headliner and let tack. After it has tacked start pulling the material over the,edge starting in the center and working towards the corners.

Once you have the sides done trim the corners and pull the material around the back and make sure it lays flat.

Now that it is mainly covered you can cut out the holes and pull material through like you did the edges, makes sure creases and rough edges are not there.

Let adhesive cure and then your ready to reinstall!

Hope the step by step helps!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

No problem, I have a degree from Wyotech for interior fabrication, so its like second nature.

Also if you have a fabric store in your area, like Jo-Anne Fabrics or something like that, they have headliner material at like 10-15 bucks per yard! Also they have industrial grade 3m spray adhesive, which one big can should be enough!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

No problem, I have a degree from Wyotech for interior fabrication, so its like second nature.

Also if you have a fabric store in your area, like Jo-Anne Fabrics or something like that, they have headliner material at like 10-15 bucks per yard! Also they have industrial grade 3m spray adhesive, which one big can should be enough!

Used too, I'm close to Joplin, MO and to my knowledge JoAnns has not started rebuilding yet. But my ol' ladies roommate is a fashion major or some shit and would know all about it.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Wrapping just regular fabric is easy. I only did one time and I haven't had any problems doing it by myself. Now the only thing I messed up on was not letting it tack up for 5-10min, and had finger prints(or dips) on just the side close to the edge, but everything else came out great. If I can do it, you could def. do it while I have no fabrication experience.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman