good option for the money?

One Way

I think it was SuperJay that posted about them a few weeks (maybe months?) ago. Don't remember what he said though. It was comparing two lines of power bass components, I remember that much. I'm almost 100% certain those were included though.

sorry cant seem to find that topic youre talkn about.

do u mind posting a link?

I edited my post.

yea i saw that, i think i am still gona go with the 3xls despite what he said or maybe try to find some 2xls... we'll see and thank you again. you have been helpful

Ray at Audio Innovations suggested these to me http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_12224_Pioneer-TS-D1720C.html hes a genius

they seem nice and would fit into my eclipse nicely since it has 6 3/4 mids in the doors, but the only thing i dont like is that they handle less watts than the 3xls and the sensitivity is less.

still tho, thank you.

if it fits your budget and your amp can do a 3 ohm load, then your cool. you seem pretty set on them. the worst that can happen is you learn from this if you don't like them or if something goes wrong. don't get me wrong, don't want anything to go wrong, but eh, won't know till you try...... and you seem like you really want to try it. lol get it done and post pics and vids.

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

if it fits your budget and your amp can do a 3 ohm load, then your cool. you seem pretty set on them. the worst that can happen is you learn from this if you don't like them or if something goes wrong. don't get me wrong, don't want anything to go wrong, but eh, won't know till you try...... and you seem like you really want to try it. lol get it done and post pics and vids.

well it doesnt say it does 3 ohms but i think it should, since the lowest load it can do is 2 ohms.

... and i know where ur coming from, i just want to be sure these speakers are the way to go since i cant seem to find any reviews on them besides the one superjay mention.

thanks for your opinion, it makes me wana get em more :good:

The pioneer 1720's are the clear winner below 140.00

I wish there were others even close, but there is not.

Ive looked/ab'ed trying to find something that can do what these d series do. But to no avail.

Just an awesome set of drivers.

My .02

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Ive looked/ab'ed trying to find something that can do what these d series do. But to no avail.

My .02

so u think the 1720s will be better than the 3xls? louder? sq?

Sq all day

Loud is all about control.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

My .02

so u think the 1720s will be better than the 3xls? louder? sq?

I personally have never heard them in person but I'd trust anything ray suggests thats car audio related. :drink40:

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived