BigSix's beater Jeep budget build... The Jeep is no more. See pg 9 for update

sorry kind of a threadjack. get it metered again! you can doo it!

I was just bustin your balls home slice.... F the mythbusters. if they wanted to know about hurting a car with a system....why didnt they actually use...oh say... a real system.... not some retarded shit that no one would ever have in their car in the first place...that episode was almost as dumb as the huge ass 30 inch woofer audiobahn made a few of...or however big it was.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

this is lookin real good man! my son got really happy when we started watching your vids. 4 months and he already knows a good setup hahah. but for real this is sick! :drinks:

Car: 1995 Jeep XJ Cherokee Sport 4.0L (2wd)

Headunit: Pioneer AVH-P5000dvd

Front Doors: blown stock

Rear Doors: blown stock

High amp: none (for now)

Subs: 12" Kicker L7 D4

Sub amp: JL Audio 500/1v2

Wiring: Stinger Pro

Speaker wire: Stinger 12g

i been following since 1st page..just didnt see the need to post alot lollol..

id say if you get a new radio.. and some sound deadening and ull be breaking 42s for sure...maybe another battery too

right now my voltage is rock solid..... I think I can gain a couple more db's at least just by re wiring the sub down so Im gettin full power outta the amp..but Im not sure how the brz is gonna feel about .65 ohm, although after impedance rise and what not, Im thinkin itll be over 1ohm... so ill prob be all good

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

whats a good easy way to edit video clips together? anyone know of a simple free way to do it? that way i can make something worthwhile out of these 8 million short clips I took today?

I didn't read through to see if anyone suggested it but Windows Live Movie Maker is actually really cool for that... I use it alot at work to Fck with people I dislike and make movies with shitty pictures of them and put it to ghey songs... lol

oh btw... I'm a d1ck!!!

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Small update yall... I refinished the box:

DSCN5261.jpg

DSCN5263.jpg

DSCN5264.jpg

threw in some leds:

DSCN5281.jpg

DSCN5308.jpg

Covered some stuff with fur too:

DSCN5268.jpg

DSCN5272.jpg

Be sure to check out my UBL for a few extra pics of everything going on with it right now, and be sure to check back for more videos and term lab scores real soon....

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

now here's the real question, how long until the fur pisses you off lol, nice work

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

very sexy! i like.

do you mind if i use a couple of those pictures for my facebook page?

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Have at it 412... i think theres more/better pics in the UBL.... I can't believe the difference that roll on bed liner made... thousand times nicer than that spray on rattle can crap... it actually looks the way it should now, where as before the corners and edges looked like shit 'cause of how that crap soaked in...

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived