armykyle1 Posted October 20, 2011 Report Posted October 20, 2011 http://www.vminnovations.com/Product_5802/Lanzar-OPTI1535D-15-Inch-6400W-Subwoofers-Pair-.html TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
pitbullninja Posted October 20, 2011 Author Report Posted October 20, 2011 http://www.vminnovations.com/Product_5802/Lanzar-OPTI1535D-15-Inch-6400W-Subwoofers-Pair-.html LanZar?!
kam311 Posted October 20, 2011 Report Posted October 20, 2011 Fucking troll And not you Kyle! so far... HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B Amp- crescendo BC2000D Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead Electric- Big 3 ^same wire Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs
pitbullninja Posted October 20, 2011 Author Report Posted October 20, 2011 I'm honestly not trolling if that's what you're implying :/ I mean I'm like the best troll ever but for real I thought lanzars rms was totally off. Like their amps 4k= 2k no idea where I got that from...
pitbullninja Posted October 20, 2011 Author Report Posted October 20, 2011 Www.Google.com http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00103B07I/ref=redir_mdp_mobile This???
new guy Posted October 20, 2011 Report Posted October 20, 2011 Except not d4s... why not d4s? you can use 2 d4s to wire to 1 ohm. id get 2 of those on the hifi 1000 rms amp. should be under 200$ *current* 1991 honda crx si 2 skar audio 12s pioneer 6.5s dual 400 watt amp audio technix db 1/0 wiring kit. dual head unit
pitbullninja Posted October 20, 2011 Author Report Posted October 20, 2011 Except not d4s... why not d4s? you can use 2 d4s to wire to 1 ohm. D4s it is!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.